Y/n: looks like time to eat something because I didn't eat anything since afternoon.

Then I walked out of my room and went downstairs towards the kitchen
I drank water but when I was going back up I saw all bts going somewhere so I decided to ask them where they were going.

Y/n: where are you guys going.

I asked them while waiting for their answers.

Jimin POV

As we were about to go in a mission that was assigned to us by our dad. We heard someone say.....

Y/n: where are you guys going.

We all jumped by the sudden voice then taehyung said

Taehyung: oh! Y/n it's just you. You scared us and shouldn't you be sleeping?

Y/n: yeah but I was hungry anyways where are you going?

Taehyung: nowhere.

Y/n: it doesn't look like nowhere. Look at the way you're dressed so tell me where are you going.

Taehyung: none of your business.

Y/n: ohkayyyy but why do you have a gun with you then *smirk*.

Taehyung: I-I I don't have a g-gun with m-me.

Y/n:then why are you stuttering oppa.

Taehyung: I'm not stuttering (comes and slap y/n)

Jimin: yaah let's just go Tae. With that we left the house.

END OF JIMIN POV

but little did they know they missed something that y/n said.

Y/n POV

I was opening to them but now I think that no one needs me. With that I went upstairs and locked the room and went to sleep while caressing my cheek that was hurting very bad.

THE NEXT DAY

I woke up and went to the bathroom and did my morning routine after that I wore this

Shoes