chapter 2

Here goes the story…
_______________________________________
A huge building is shown of glass giving a classic look having 20 flours..a car is halted at the entrance seeing the car one guard hurriedly go and open the car door… A man of age 27 came out of the car.. he has a strong dangerous aroma his face is stern with devilish look whose one single gaze is enough ready to burn anyone… as soon as he entered the office..all the employees became scared and immediately got up from their  seats and started to wish him one by one.. just nodding at them he entered his cabin…sitting on the chair he started to check the files about the upcoming project which is very important suddenly one person barged inside the cabin without knocking making that man very angry…
Man: “wat the!.… don’t u know the basic manners that before entering ur boss cabin u should knock..”he shouted angrily at that person..

Person(rolling eyes): “ u are saying as if ur my boss..” saying sat on the couch making that man frown..

Man: “wat you mean by that ah?.. of course I’m ur boss only.. and ur my PA ok…” he said with frown & gave questionable look..

Person: “yes yes!..but still there is 10 mins to get into my work Mr sanskar  maheshwari..” said and smirk at him..

Yes the man is sanskar maheshwari the great business man owner of Karma.co and the person who entered his cabin is his PA cum best friend Aman..

Sanskar(rolled eyes): “so then wat are you doing in my cabin now aman?..” he asked irritatedly… aman chuckled seeing his irritated face..

Aman: “nothing.. just thought to see you as I was out from 10days..” he said winking at him…

Sanskar(glaring him): “so, that’s why u blessed us with ur presence now..”

Aman(ignoring him continued): “by the way my dear brother-in-law!.. how is my sister?.. and why she is not picking my calls?..” he asked him with serious face..
hearing swara name suddenly sanskar’s expression changed which aman noticed so asked him..

Aman(doubtful): “don’t tell me you still nagging that ‘she doubted u and all’ ok..”

Hearing him sanskar just kept quite..by his silence aman understood that still he is hurt by that he sighed and moved towards him..

Aman: “sanskar… till when it goes on,, one day you have to forgive her and move on with her.. she is the girl whom u love the most, your wife.. plz just let it go na..” he said keeping hand on his shoulder..

Sanskar(looking at him): “ tats wat aman.. I love her to the core, she is my life… that’s why I feel broken when she doubted me distrusted me.. thinking my loved ones itself don’t trust me,, its hurts me like hell..”  he said in a broken voice.. aman felt sad seeing his best friend like this

Aman(trying to understand): “ but sanskar..till life long you have to be with her she only said na she wants to give one chance to this marriage(he nodded) so just clear it with her… and soon give me one nephew or neice to play with them..” he said last line winking at him..

Sanskar roll eyes at him and thought she don’t even love him,, ya she said she give chance to this marriage but Love,, a big ‘noooo’… and here his stupid best friend is asking children.. shooking head sanskar got up from chair and said

Sanskar: “Mr aman… if ur chit-chatting session is over(aman glared him) then get back to the work.. as we have important meeting…” and went to conference hall..
Aman(mumbled): “ khadooos..” and followed him..

Sanskar: “ I heard that”
Saying sorry he went with sanskar… within 2mins they reached to hall where meeting is held… seeing sanskar coming everybody present inside got up and wished him..