chapter 4

Hello Readers Hope You All Are Good.. Firstly Thank You All For ur Wonderful Response It Means a Lot❤️😍..
Here Is The Next Chapter ENJOY❤️..
************************************

She stood there watching the video without blinking the eyes more fresh tears are flowing from her beautiful big big duo eyes she don’t even know how to react now.. before some  time she was the most happiest person who finally fell for her husband and was ready to fresh start her life with him confessing her love towards him but! everything she is feeling now is blank! Totally blank!...

“th..thi..this video?” she asked in choked voice composing herself

“forgot!! Miss bose!” sanskar replied sarcastically, if we say swara is not hurt then it would be lie of course she is hurting seeing the way he replying sarcastically.

“thi..this video is not like how it is showing sanskar please believe me” she pleaded him

“seriously swara u want me to believe u?” he said n continued “just tel me yes or no whichever I ask”

“but..” she was cut by sanskar.

“no but nothing” he angrily said gritting his teeth she nodded her head silent as she don’t want him to get more anger.

“you were with laksh near the café and when I asked u about it u lied, yes or no?”

“yes”

“he was hugging u and u dint said anything, yes or no” sanskar asked in low hurt voice.

“yes” she said lowering her eyes, she couldn’t see him hearing his hurted voice.

“he proposed u n u accepted him, isn’t it?” he asked in broken voice making her to look at him.

“No..please sanskar let me explain, its not like how it is shown in the video please just give me one chance to explain please” she cried and begged him, seeing her tears his heart said him to listen her give her a chance and believe her but suddenly remembering divorce papers and video his anger empowered him.

“just say yes or no” he shouted angrily making her to flinch in fear.

“yes” she said closing her eyes. He chuckled sadly.

“so whatever he said in the video is true and u too still love him so need divorce right!!… no worries u will soon get ur divorce and free from this unwanted marriage” he angrily said. Hearing unwanted marriage from his mouth her heart pinched.

“ Noo! I don’t love him.. I only love u sanskar please believe…yes I agree I was with laksh near that café and I lied u about  it because I had reasons.. but sanskar please give a chance to explain please, its not like how ur thinking seeing that video..sanskar please I beg u please” saying she collapsed on ground n cried covering her face with palms, this broke sanskar’s heart he is crying inside seeing her like this  he want to wipe her tears hug her and kiss her forehead assuring that he is always there for her no matter wat he kneeled down to her level and forwarded hand.... But the flashes of divorce laksh hugging her proposing her and she accepting him made sanskar to stop in mid controlling his emotions he immediately stood up showing his back to her.

“swara please get up.. Don’t do it” he said in low voice which is audible to her.. hearing his voice she looked at him wiping her tears.