"Phew!" says Aspen as she stops for breath. "Wasn't that a workout," she adds laughing.

"You got me in trouble!" Sean huffs coming to stop beside her. "And.." he adds rubbing his fingers through his hair. "Is that melted butter in my hair?"

"Probably," she says shrugging like its no big deal.

"Yuck! That's gross!" he cries looking down at his yellow sticky fingers. "It's all sticky."

"Think of it as a leave in shampoo or like a home remedy," I say trying to make it seem not as bad as it actually looks.

"Well I don't know about you guys but I'm calling it a night," Mike says once he's got his breath back.

"Yeah I think I've died like.. twice tonight," jokes Summer as she comes over to hug me. "It's s good to have you back for a bit, we'll plan something for tomorrow okay?" she tells me and I nod my head.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Aspen," I hear Mike saying beside us. "It's funny to see someone bully him for a change," he adds.

I look up to catch Sean mumbling something but he just shrugs when he sees me watching him. The others say their goodbyes and we watch as Mike drives Summer home.

"And that leaves the four of us," announces Sean just as I yawn tiredly.

Being on a long flight most of the day does that to you.

"Actually.." Jonathan says looking down to catch me yawning. "Make that the two of you, I'm going to take sleeping beauty home," he says wrapping his arms around me for extra warmth.

I hadn't even realised I had been shaking from the sudden wind that was starting to pick up.

"You don't have too," I mumble looking up at him. He smiles down at me before kissing my forehead, the heat of the kiss lingering there seconds after.

"Yes I do," he says taking my hand and his keys in the other. "It's my job to look after you petals."

"Okay guys enough of this adorableness, just take her home already!" cries Aspen pretending to shield her eyes. "Oh shit! Wait.. where am I going?" she asks frowning.

"I was talking to mum earlier and she said she'll set up the spare room for you," I suddenly remember. "Although it's a small room and single mattress, mums hoping to buy a bed sometime soon."

"Or you could stay with me?" Sean adds cheekily, a grin on his face.

"Uh I'll take my chances with claustrophobia, sorry sweetie." Aspen says patting his shoulder making sure not to touch the melted butter that was starting to drop onto his shoulders and shirt.

"You really wound me Aspen," Sean says shaking his head.

"I make it my mission to," she replies winking at him.

"Alright guys, come on let's head," Jonathan says pulling the keys out of his back pocket.

"I call front seat!" yells Aspen already racing towards the vehicle.

"No I want the front seat!" I yell as I let go of Jonathan's hand to chase after her.

"Girls!" I hear Sean say behind us quietly, laughing and I can just picture him shaking his head again.