nazdikiyan⁵⁹

Sameer- madam ab chale sab hume khoj rahe honge....

Naina- hmmm... Chaliye..

They moves towards tents. There SwaNna and PriDit are sitting with sulking face.

Munna- aaiye aaiye... Mr and Mrs Maheshawari.... Bhut jaldi nahi aa gye aap dono...

Pandit- mai to soch raha tha k.. khi ye naina ko leke kahi aur na chala gya ho...

Naina- are nahi hum wo... Pichhe lake hai... Wahi the...

Priti-to bata k jana chahiye tha na behen...

Naina- sorry...

Swati-chalo koi nahi... Aao sab coffee pite hai...

They sits on quilt, covering themselves with thin duvet. Sameer make naina sit in his lap and covered themselves together. His hands are around her waist. They sipping coffee from one cup. Other two couples are adoring them and also have their quality time with their respective partners.

Munna- to kya socha hai tum dono ne.... Honeymoon pe kaha jana hai....

Naina who is sipping coffee split on ground and start coughing. Sameer caressed her back and glares munna.

Munna-kya... Aise kya ghoor raha hai...? Maine kuch galat thode hi bola.... Q pandit...

Pandit- bhai bola to tune bilkul sahi hai... Bta na... Kaha le jaa raha hai meri bhabhi... Nahi... Abi bhabhi nahi... Sali... Meri sali ko...

Sameer- tum dono ko badi betabi hai janne ki k kaha jaa rahe hai... Tumhe jana hai kya...? Chup kar jao dono... Verna wo halat karunga k khud ka honeymoon bhi nahi mana paoge...

Munna-bhai ponga shant hi ho jate hai... Abi to humare shadi me time hai... Agar isne aisa sach me kuch kar diya to... Tab tak to iske pata nhi kitne honeymoon ho jane hai...

Swati- achha ab chup karo dono... Kab se chhede jaa rahe ho dono ko...

Sameer tightened his hold on her waist, this sudden action make her gasp. She looks at him with pleading eyes, but he didn't pay any heed. He slides his hand towards her belly and make circles around her navel. Goosebumps she got and chill runs down from her spine. She shifted a little but failed as he hold her very firmly. Between in this his fingers brushes on her bare knees. Electric current runs in their bodies.

Priti- ab mujhe neend aa rahi hai... Chale sone.....

SwaNna and PriDit moves inside their tents. Samaina are still sitting... Nuzzling his nose in crook of her neck.

Sameer-*in horase voice- jaan... Hum bhi chale... Sone...

Naina Closed her eyes, try to control her rasing heartbeat and uneven breaths. She just hummed...
Scooping her in arms he moves towards their tent. He make her lay on mattress which is spread on floor and he is sitting on his knees.They are looking in their eyes with great affection. She get up straight, hold his shirt's coller, pulls him towards herself and smashed her lips on him and start kissing him passionately. He is taken aback by her sudden action. But after few seconds he is equally responded. He sits properly. Without breaking the kiss he make her sit in his lap. Her legs locked around his waist. She bunches his hair on his nape and push him to herself. While his hands are roaming on her back. Their kiss get deeper second by second. She traces his chest and abs with her fingers, he groans in kiss. Soon her fingers reached at buttons of his shirt and she started opening them carefully. Within few seconds all buttons are opens. She traces his bare chest and abs. Which make him shiver.

Breaking the kiss, he cupped her face. Her disheveled hair, red colour painted cheeks, swollen lips and half open eyes make him more crazy. He claims her lips again, she welcomed him whole heartedly. His fingers searching for zip of her dress. Soon he find it and slide it down smoothly. She closed her eyes tightly and inhale deep breath. His fingers are tracing her spine which gives her goosebumps. Nipping his lower lip she entered her tongue inside his mouth. Tasting each and every corner of their mouth the kiss gone wild and demanding. Here, his fingers reached at elastic strap. Breaking the kiss he, slides her dress from shoulder there his eyes get wide open after seeing thin black strip, black designer lace is also appears from her deep cleavage. He gives wet kisses on her neck, collerbone and shoulder. She moved her head aside to give him more. Nipping her earlobe he says in husky voice.

Sameer- jaan.,.. ye....

She just moaned his name in answer which is like adding fule in his desire. He immediately unhooked the horizontal strap and flats his palm on her bare back. She traces his collerbone, shoulder, pulled out his shirt and throw it away. He pushed her on mattress and lay beside her covering her half body under himself. Capturing her lips again he caressed her feminine curves  with one hand and traces her waist and navel. Breaking the kiss he start giving wet kisses on her jawline,neck and collerbone. He burried his nose in cleavage and inhale deep breath. Then gives wet kisses on that too. She arched her back and moaned his name. He gives hickey collerbone which make her moan aloud, he immediately put his index finger on her lips, leaning towards her ear, wispers in slow, deep and hoarse voice.

Sameer- not now jaan.... I don't want..  when you moan my name...heard by anyone.... not even birds.... Par abhi k liye... This is too much... If i go further then there is no coming back and i have to keep promise.... But... But i promise jaan... Just after 15 days... I'll make you moan my name whole night and every night too.....

Hearing these types of words from him first time in their relationship her cheeks gone red. She is blushing like hell. She burried her face in his chest while he secured hook of her inner and pull up the zip of her dress. Composed her hairs with his fingers and gives her forehead kiss. Covered themselves with duvet.

Naina-uummm.... Wo... Aapki... Shirt...

Sameer- nahi pehnni.... Come on let's sleep... I am hell tired now....

They sleeps cuddling eachother and satisfied smile on their face.......

Otherside in city.....

Sunaina make her room mess. She throw her things here and there.

Sunaina- i won't leave you sameer.... You ditched me... You ditched Sunaina... For that low class behenji material girl Naina... You'll pay for this sameer and you too behenji.... You guys pay hard for hurting me....

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Ignore mistakes.

-khamosh ❤️

Ek Tera Sath-Towards A Unique Path Of Togethernessजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें