Chapter 29

Surprise......

After seeing your love for this story i am giving you another update today.

Happy reading....

💕💕💕

But.....

Taiji- o bai...! Ye kya besharmi chal rahi hai mere ghar k bahar.

Everyone's head turn towards balcony where taiji is standing and watching them. Naina try to free herself from sameer but his hold get more tight from before.

Sameer- taiji aapne bin mausam holi kheli hai kya. Nai wo mai is liye keh raha tha k aapke gal par laal rang laga hua hai.

Taiji's hand cover her cheek where she slapped. She muttered some inaudible cursing word and went inside. Here our super six burst into laughter.

Pandit-to bhai kaha chala jae.

Sameer-chala jae... Bhai mai to akele jaa raha hu apni jaan k sath baki tum sab dekh lo... *To naina chale jaan.

Naina-par sameer.

Sameer-koi par war nhi..

Munna- haan haaan jao bhabhi bechara kab se bechain hua pada hai.

Sameer-swati bacha le apne suhag ko verna bhut pitega mere se ye.

They laughed at their own teasings. SwaNna and PriDit decided to go law garden. They went in nanu's car. Samaina is sitting in car.

Sameer-to mrs Maheshawari kaha chalna chahengi.

Naina- jaha aap le chale Mr. Maheshawari.

She kissed his cheeks.

Sameer-kya bat hai aapke irade nek nahi lag rahe sweetheart.

Naina- *in same tone-qki nek hai bhi nahi sweetheart.

Sameer-to fir aap farm house hi chaliye.

He drive towards their farm house. After reaching there as always she lit diya front of bal gopal. Now they are in their room. Sameer in washroom, naina is  seeing that photoframe wall. He comes and back huggs her.

Sameer-kya hua jaan...?

Naina-sab kuch ek sapne sa lag raha hai sameer. Pehle ek bura sapna aaya jisne bhut dra diya fir ek achha aur hasin sapna.

Sameer-ye sapna nahi hai jaan. Ye haqikat hai.

Naina turns and hold Sameer's hand.

Naina- sorry sameer.*he looks her confusingly* maine aapko bhut pareshan kar diya na, aur aapko hi nahi sbko pareshan kar diya. I am really sorry. Par mai kya karu usne jab mujhe chhua mujhe...

Before she could complete her words he captured her lips. After 15 minutes long and passionate kiss they broke it, their foreheads touched each others and they breathing heavily.

Sameer- tum... Sirf meri ho....

She hugs him tightly. He kissed her hair. Breaking the hug they are looking in each other's eyes. Without saying any thing he took her in his arms, without breaking eye contact he gently make her lay on bed. His half body upon her. She cupped his face and kissed his cheeks.(she don't know that she adding fuel in fire). Now its his turn. He kissed her eyes,cheeks and give wet kisses on her neck, she closed her eyes. He slowly went towards cleavage but the border of saree being barrier, so his hand went towards her shoulder he unpinned the pallu and slowly he removed her pallu from her shoulder and now he have full access of her cleavage. He start giving wet kisses from cleavage to neck. She slowly moaned his name.

He look at her face to make sure that she is not uncomfortable but what he see she is also love this proximity. Now he again captures her lips but this time she responds equally she took his hair in her fist and pull him more towards herself. And her othe hand break the button of his shirt, she started tracing his chest with her nails. The kiss gone wilder second by second. His hand roaming upon her body. He slightly trun her and open dori of her blouse. They broke the kiss when they need to breathe. He looked at her, her messy hai, half open drunk eyes, red swallen lips and up and down moving of her chest due to heavy breathing make him more crazy. He couldn't control anymore again he start kissing her neck and cleavage but this time he go further he kissed her navel which make her crazy and she moan loud. His hands roaming on her thighs, she cluches bedsheet, she dipped her head in pillow but now she can't take any more she moaned little loud from earlier which make break his trance, he mentally slapped himself and cursed.

SHIT, MAI YE KYA KARNE JAA RAHA THA. He stopped and hugged her. Wispers in her ear.

Sameer-aisa mat kiya karo jaan, mai khud ko rok nahi paunga.

Naina- apko khud ko rokne ki zrurat nahi hai sameer.

Sameer-hai... Zrurat hai...

Naina-par aapne ki kaha jis din aap mujhe Mrs Maheshawari bana loge us din..

Sameer-puri duniya k samne. Maine kaha tha puri duniya k samne jis din tumhe Mrs Maheshawari bana lunga us din agar tum khud bhi rokogi to bhi nahi rukunga.

Naina-par...

He put his index finger on her lips and nodded in no that means ab kuch mat kehna. He removed his finger and kissed her forehead.

Sameer-tum fresh ho jao fir hum ghar chalte hai.

She went inside washroom. After 5 minutes she come out of washroom seeing that he is changing his shirt but it was same colour that he wore previously.

Naina-ye aapne fir se usi colour ki shirt q pehen li.

Sameer- wo isliye ki jab hum ghar jate to sab puchhte ki shirt kaise change ho gyi aur fir you know not even one person is there who don't tease us for this. Ab unko to nahi bata sakta ki meri biwi ne josh me button hi tod diye.

This enough to make red she lowered her gaze. He comes ahead and kiss her red cheeks.

Sameer- haye jaan, abi to maine kuch kiya nahi to ye hal hai bad me jab sab kuch ho jaega to kya hoga.

Naina-dhat... Kuch bhi bolte ho....

Sameer-are sachhi... Achha tum touch up kar lo fir law garden chalte hai waha wo charo humara humara intezar kar rahe hai.

They reached at law garden.

Munna- aaja bhai humne tum dono k liye bhi icecream mangaai hai.

Pandit- waise tum dono ko dekh k lag raha hai ki ice cream ki bhut zarurat hai tumhe.

Sameer give smack on his head.

Sameer-chup kar sale, jab bolta hai faltu hi bolta hai.

Pandit- dekh Sameer ab tu na mara mat kar mujhe.

Sameer-achha kya mai jan sakta hu ye kis khushi me.

Pandit-qki ab mai tera dost nahi hu.

All-matlab

Pandit- matlab ye ki ab mai tera rishtedar hi gya hu na.

Everyone burst into laughter....

-khamosh ❤️