Best sunrise ¹⁰⁰

Sameer stirred in sleep as chilled breeze hits his bare body. He lazily open his eyes and looks at his side, Naina is snuggling into him. Cupping her face he pecks her on lips. She opens her eyes and looks at him with smile.

Sameer- jaan wake up! It's already 1 p.m.

Flashback.....

They wake up at 1 in noon, not because of last night tiredness because of their early morning session. At 7 a.m. when Sameer is already up and try to interrupt beauty sleep of his wife atlast he succeeded in doing so.

Naina- kya hai Sameer sone dijiye na!

Sameer- sameeeerrr..! Ye kaun hai.?

He says in dramatic tone, while she passes what's wrong with you look to him.

Sameer- sameer nhi jaan...! Baby! Remember! Last night you called me baby!

Naina- huh...! Maine aapko! Baby bola?

Sameer- yeah..! And seriously sounds good. Baby.

She asked him which he replied in sarcasm with chuckle.

Naina- hato..!

She playfully slapped his chest but next moment she is under him. He directly looking in her eyes with full of desire.

Sameer- waise mujhe nhi pata tha meri jungli billi khonkhar sherni hai.

Naina- accha...! Aisa kya kiya maine?

Sameer- tumhe nahi yaad ki kya kiya tumne?

He asked her without breaking eye contact. She answers negative very innocently. Looking in her eyes for few seconds he starts giving wet kisses on her neck, reaching to her ears he bites earlobe and says in deep voice.

Sameer- by the way your red lingerie was too sexy.

Naina- kya Sameer aap bhi na! Maine red thodi pehna tha black pehna tha aapki black shirt...

She says in flow but stopped in mid, while he looks at her with devil grin. She shuts her eyes knowing that damage is already done.

Sameer- jaan aankhe kholo!

She nodded in no.

Sameer- aankhe kholo jaan.! *She did so* mujhe pata tha that you are not drunk.

Naina- ab... Wo...! Aapko... Kaise..! I mean!

Sameer- qki meri naina ke naina bolte hai. Kal raat tumhari aankhe kuch aur keh rahi thi aur tumhare lafz kuch aur. And the way you maintain eyes contact...! Aise hi jaan nhi kehta tumhe.

They slept after an hour because of their intence  make out session.

Present....

Naina- hmmm...! Sameer Mujhe bhukh lagi hai.

Sameer- mujhe bhi..! Mai kuch order karta hu par uske liye hume pehle uthna hoga. Wait.

He made his way out of duvet sliding his boxers up he made is way to washroom. Switching on geyser he put towel for her. Coming back to her he scooped her in his arms.

Naina- Sameer aap ye kya kar rahe hai mai chal...

Sameer- i know you can't.

Dropping her inside washroom he went outside to order something for themselves. Within 20 minutes their order is arrived and Sameer is still in washroom. After having their meal they cozily sitting on sofa watching something but nothing on television.