Haldi Waali Holi🌺🌺

Hey guys .. welcome back ..I feel happy seeing the love and cries I got for the last chapter ..I genuinely too cried when I wrote it...also guys ..my new book workaholics forced marriage is out go check it out!!!
I hope you like it ❤️ please follow me and vote for me 😊🙏💯 and COMMENT DOWN below ATLEAST 25 otherwise no next part ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Keep commenting Beautiful words other than emojis 💕 ..

Happy Reading Babies 😍

The  time of elders putting haldi was over and now it was the chota young gang ..first was Ria and Neetu di ..
They came forward and put it on sana hands and leg ..and kissed her head ..and then to their dear brother ..they have watched him having so many hardship and supported him all way out ..he is a perfect son and brother and Uncle and they are sure he is going to be a perfect dad and husband ..

Siddhart was just trying hard not to cry and seeing his sister's cry the min they our haldi on his face couldn't stop him ..he hugged them tight and gave a smile ..
Then came the brother ..our fun shehbaaz ..he came and cracked a joke as usual and came forward looking at his sister ..he knew she deserves the best ..after facing so many hardship ..she deserves it and Siddhart is perfect for her ..

Shehnaaz was now a crying mess as she saw her brother putting haldi on her ..she really loved him ..she is going to miss him ..they are a few moments when her sheba really cries and today seeing him teary eyed makes her feel special ..he remembered how small she was but behaved like a big sister ..

Then came Kiara and Misha ..they put haldi and hugged their cuties ..Kiara and sana were just laughing .
Then came evryone and did it ..son the 'ritual ' was over and now it fun time thought jay and came and took haldi and signalled sahil and mahi and Kiara understood what they were doing and they took too ..and came over sana and sid and covered them completely with haldi ..

"Amma" laughing cried sana and Siddhart  was yelling " ass holes .. warning tho dethe "
"Baby warning diya tho maza kahan tha"sana giggled and even though it was done on her she was a happy soul ..and he smiled at that..
"Bebu revenge le le? " Sana asked and sid nodded and ran behind the hand with haldi and started playing haldi wali holi ..
It wasnt the blessed haldi so it was kay ...

"Di di maine kuch nahi kiya . Sahil ne bola tha" Kiara shouted while running ..
" Haan sana di ..maine kuch bhi nahi kiya mujhe chod do" Misha yelled
" Chup tum dono ko punishment milegi" sana yelled laughing evily ..
"Sana yaar mera naya kapda hai" mahi yelled
" Mera bhi nahi " she laughed and at last everyone fele on the floor bed after throwing haldi at each other and the photographer was in time ans managed to take some fun candid .. and all aunties and uncles were just laughing..

Shehbaaz came and started laughing..
" Tum log kitne funny laga rahe ho" he couldn't stop laughing and in no time his face was turned into yellow with all of them who throw hdi on him and everyone started laughing ..
*Click*

"Sheba ab tu funny lag raha hai" sana couldn't stop laughing and in no time there was a toma dn jery run where sheba was running behind sana ans she was screaming while everyone were laughing. .
"Amma no !! " Sana a reamed
Click

She went and hid behind her amma ..
" Sheba kyun bechari ko pareshan kar Raha hai ..hatt pare" pammi maa said
" Ye kya cheating hai ..har wakht uska saath tenu le ha hota hai" Shehbaaz complained..
"Tho kabhi kabhi woh meri side bhi nahi leti" sana said
"Kab ?" He asked ..
" Jab me hota hoon " sid came and hugged pammi ma ..and sana was already forgotten she folded her hands with a pout

Click

Everyone started laughing ..
Soon they cleaned up the extras and sana was made to sit down where Siddhart went ti change and he wouldn't meet sana until they would get married ..
" I will miss you baby can't wait to hold you as Mrs Shenaaz gill shukla" he whispered and winked..sana blushed taht sounded so good from his mouth ..

Sana was made and she sat and her mama came and put chooda on her hand ..ans she was agina a crying mess .. every one started crying ..it was indeed an emotional ritual ...soon  the cousin and Shebaaz came and carried sana ti her room as it was a ritual to carry the bride by her side ti her room when her chooda are covered by a cloth ..

Shehnaaz was now change and in a robe where she was wearing her inner and blouse ..and a robe ..
Wow it has beena. Long journey ..
She is going to be Shenaaz gill shukla tonight as she pondered upon her Mehendi .. running her fingers through Siddhart name on her hand ..

She was thank full to biggboss and tye her fans who always kept sidnaaz togather ..she was so happy and she couldn't wait to finally enter that as hai wife and daughter in law of the house 🥺

Finally the next chapter is the shaadi ..and then there will be reception ..after that I might end this book ...I might write bonus Chapters ..but as a whole the reception might be the end ...
I hope you like it ❤️ please follow me and vote for me 😊🙏💯 and COMMENT DOWN below ATLEAST 25 otherwise no next part ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Also check this video out and please subscribe 😃

The Shukla's Completed ✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें