Punjabi wedding it is!

Hey guys ..I am back ..I am pretty sure your excited for the sidnaaz Wedding just like me ..now I know some very sweet ppl commnt Actually a very few sweet ppl ..so I this time my dear sugars I want you guys to comment some feedback and suggestions and love ofc😘..
I hope you like it ❤️ please follow me and vote for me 😊🙏💯 and COMMENT DOWN below ATLEAST 25 otherwise no next part ❤️❤️❤️❤️
.
.
.
Happy Reading Babies 😍
.
.
.
Okay so the scene now is a very ...argh how do I explain? It's tough ..Shenaaz is sitting in between her mother and Misha and just nodding to tye blabbering they were doing ..she looked around to see jay and kushal doin some preparation ..her dad and Rita ma were talking about caterer ..and Kiara Siddhart sahil were just laughing and chillin and also having a good time looking at Shenaaz stuck in between thos kiosk!!..

Oh ..so ..wait wait .. Shenaz parents? You want to know what happened ? After he proposed ..fine your wish my command ..a little too much but okay ..so back to the scene ..

Flashback

So after the kiss and Misha correct timing photography of course ..Kiara and sana were Just talkin' about the ring and how beautiful it was and Siddhart Informed Maa a success to their plan ..and Shenaz looked at the photo of them Misha clicked and it was just so beautiful and romantic 😍..

So they all went home and after knocking on the door Siddhart whispered "you have a Surprise" and she looked at him in confusion but not soo late her confusion was solved when sahil opened the door and Shenaaz saw her parents having dinner with Maa

So they all went home and after knocking on the door Siddhart whispered "you have a Surprise" and she looked at him in confusion but not soo late her confusion was solved when sahil opened the door and Shenaaz saw her parents having dinner with Maa ..and she smiles and ran to them and greeted them.
And them Kiara also did as they were her uncle and aunt .. ..she met Shebaaz and kiran his girlfriend had been here..so amazing!! And met everyone .. Siddhart was happy that his plan went correctly and calling her parents wasn't a bad idea at all..
Sana: maa ..ap aise kaise ..

Maa: Siddhart beta ji ne humhe call kiya tha ..woh chod ring dikha ..
Sana giggled and excited showed her ring ..a new thing she would flaunt now and Siddhart chuckled at his cute girlfriend ..oh should I say fiance or to be wife!! He chuckled at his thoughts 🤪😂🤦

Sana: me aaj bohut khush hoon ..par mujhe app logo ke blessings chahiye ..aap log khush ho na?
( papa Gil ,MG - mama gill )
PG : haan puttar ..utna accha husband hum bhi nahi dhoodh payenge ..and we are very happy baccha ( guys sometimes I can't express feeling in hindi so excuse me okay)

Sana smiled and Siddhart hugged at this revelation that's also what he wanted ..he kissed Maa cheeks and thanked her for everything ..
Mg: okay sana muje na ek wish hai porea karegi?
Sana: of course mama bolo na
Mg: hum ek hafte baad shaadi rakhe ?
And sana gasped in wonder and Misha Kiara in no time for shopping ..
Sana: oar maa itni jaldi?

Maa: pammi ji koi baat hai kya?
Mg: Actually ji ..humare kandaan me ek guruji hai jo shaadi ke dates dete hai .. tho yahan aate wakht maine already shaadi ke baaree pooch liya tha ..unhone bola accha rishta hai par shaadi ke dates sirf ek hafte baad ya do saal baad .. isiliye ..she looked down upset sana won't listen..
Sana smiles but worried too what of Siddhart doens't want to ..
Maa: arey koi baat nahi ..me samaja sakti hoon aur do saal tho wait nahi kar sakte ..tho agle hafte tikh hai ..kyun Siddhart?
Siddhart was happy but had a weird feeling ..but he just wanted sana and no problem with all this so he nodded and sana sighed in relief ..she didn't want him to be under pressure ..

Sana: maa ap bura na mano tho ..mujhe shaadi punjab me karni hai aur hum reception yahan kare?
Sid: moti itne wishes .. already shaadi she pehle ..he teased ..
Ans sana gave him a look but it was soft ..she thought sid was serious and Siddhart immediately regretted what he said ..
Sid: me mazak kar raha hoon ...me bhi wahi bolne wala tha actually ..and sana looked happy ..and Kiara squealed..

K: yay!!! Finally punjab jaane ko milega ..itne din ho gaye ..maa se milungi ..
And every one laughed ..sid: maa is ut okay?
Sana : oh sorry maa ..me tho bhik gayi ..aap naraz tho nahu ho ..
Maa: of course nahi beta ..it your wedding and I am happy ..
Misha: awesome!!! Finally punjab!!
Ans Kiara and Misha hugged ..
Sheb: moto teri shaadi hogi .. muje laga teri shakal dekhe koi nahi karega ..accha phasaya ..he high fived Siddhart and laughed ..and sana gave Siddhart " baad me dekh lungi look"and now he is scared ..

Sa: haha very funny ..aj mood accha hai tho tu bach gaya warna..
Ab: kya? Darna hai tumse? Pagal ..
Sana: Shebaaz so tu gaya ..and now the two siblings ran all over the house and everyone were laughing ..and pammi maa was embarrassed but enjoying her children so happy..
Misha and Kiara laughed as the two older than them were behaving younger than them ..
.....
.
.
..
Short update ..but next is the sidnaaz Wedding ..I want help so please do COMMENT all the Punjab wedding stuff and ritual you know okay plz love u..