Day 1 - Chunni ceremony 🌺🌺

Hey guys!!! Welcome back 🙂. .today is yet another fun chapter ..so I hope you enjoy it. .I hope you like it ❤️ please follow me and vote for me 😊🙏💯 and COMMENT DOWN below ATLEAST 25 otherwise no next part ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
.
.
.
Happy Reading Babies 😍
.
.
So basically the situation here is Shenaaz is done with the wedding shopping and everything is done ...now she is in the flight to punjab with her family and Siddhart and his will come later which is two days later. .
The wedding is going to be done in Punjab right and reception in mumbai..
The wedding preparations wer done with so many requests wants opinion of all family as they wanted their two pieces of dhadkan as they say to be done til their best!

Misha Kiara sana ria and Neetu who had flown down from the usa had many opinion and wants but then at the end they had come to a conclusion on clothes shoes themes and types ..
So basically
MON - Chunni ceremony
Tue- Mehendi , Sangeet
Wed - Kangan bandana ceremony ... follow by chooda ceremony
Thur - Haldi
Fri - Shaadi
Sat - Reception
( Yea I have done good research coz no one helped🙄)

And all the outfit were decided ..here in all this kiosk Siddhart and Shenaaz didnt get much time with eachother ..they had to finish off their commitment and then take a long vacay !! And they were super excited finally to be one in name and fame and in front of people ..

By people I remembered the social media!! When they posted their engagement picture .. Actually everyone knew so it wasn't a great deal ...just kiddin ..it was freaking huge ..fan were head over heels again in love with sidnaaz and they were so happy with the response of their fans ..the sidnaaz hastag was trending for days and all the celebrities when asked in interview were shocked and happy for the couple .. everyone were anticipating to be invited for the wedding ..

They were enjoying their life...for once everyone were just positive ..sidnaaz had decided that the wedding of s going to be a private affair ..with only ..
Shukla fam
Gil fam
A couple of industry friends tahts it .. nothing else ..as the that was Siddhart condition and she was used to him being like this so agreed .. the reception is going to be good tho and that made Shenaaz happy ..and they were earning super well for years to be afford this ...

So it was sunday night were Siddhart was in his room and he dropped a text to Sana ..he was excited and nervous but was finally happy 😅 and sana was so tired with all preparation ..all she wanted was to go away and chill at an exotic place ..

..................................

Shenaaz smiled ..
Sana
Mere bagar neend nahi ayi gi na ;)

Siddhart
Waise tujhe tho neend aati hai na ..
I miss you yaar shehnaaz ..

Shehnaaz
I miss you too baby 😘🥺 ...
Kal se itne rituals start honge ..aur I think that is better than ye pre preparation .. kyunki itna kaam ..ab finally jitna plan kiya hai ..woh sab kar ko milega ..

Siddhart
Haan ..tho ..me tho nahi aa sakta na ..kal ki chinta hai 😞

Shehnaaz

Baby ..me bhi tujhe miss kiya..par kal chunni ceremony hai baby ..aur sirf maa sab ayenge ..me tho parso milungi tujhse

Siddhart
Tu itni khush kyun hai tujhe tho kuch farak nahi padta hai I guess ..

Shehnaaz
Kya bol raha hai kutte .. obviously I will miss you ..par ab bol kya kar sakte hai ..tu hotel me aur me yahan ghar me ..kuch din aur phir tho honeymoon 🤪🤪

Siddhart

Teekhe hai bhai ..

Tujhe tho honeymoon ke baarr me bohut man hai ..sahi hai ..dekhta hoon kitna honeymoon ka kaam karegi ..