Day - 2 Mehendi🌺🌺

Hey guys!! Welcome back I know j delayed but I tried .. Anyway I hope you enjoy it .. please follow m and vote for me 😊🙏💯 and COMMENT DOWN below ATLEAST 25 COMMENT otherwise no next part ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
.
.
.
Happy Reading Babies 😍
.
.
It was the next day and shehnaaz woke up early as her alarm rang ..it isn't any nirmla early it was 6 am in the morning ..she was about to show Siddhart the place she wanted and later in the day no one  would allow her to go anywhere so a..she quickly got up and called Siddhart ..
Sid: hello ..he said in a sleepy voice ..
Sana: Siddhart!! Utt na humhe jaana hai ..I told na I will show the place..
Sid : nahi jana mujhe he told and cut the call ..and sana humped but then smirked as a plan hit her ..

She called him again and he picked up ..
Sid: kya hai shehnaaz he groaned ..
Sana: ahh .. Siddhart ..help she started her take crying and drama as if she was in some trouble ..
And Siddhart heard and he woke up with a jolt and started panicking
Sid: shehnaaz? Kya hua baby ? Kahan ho tum ..oh my god shehnaaz speak he asked worriedly

And he soon heard a shrill of laughter and he understood her plan
Sana: 😂🙋‍♀️😂😂😂
Sid: argh!! Sana this is really not funny ..I was scared as shit ...
Sana: tho kya karti tujhe uttane ke liye ..mujhe koi tere room me ane nahi deta ..
Sid sighed and he agreed to meet her ..he quickly wore a kurta and went down where shehnaaz told ..

He reached the place and breathed it was a beautiful view and he was in between the field ..and he saw shehnaaz smiling at him sitting in a shed made in between ..( guys just like jab we met ..I know I am super cheesy , cliche and filmy .but it's okay!!)
He walked upto her and she quickly hugged him and then he remembered her morning prank and pinched her waist and she winced ..

Sana: kutte kya kar raha hai ..she shouted
Sid : tera punishment ..agli baar call karegi aise tho kabhi believe nahi karoonga agar actually ki musibat me ho tho ..he whined as a kid ..
Sana came near and threw her hands around him and kissed his nose and said " agar me phir se call karoongi tu tabh bhi aayega" she smiled and he pecked her lips ..

"I missed you kullu" sana said ..
Sid: I missed you too ..
Sana: yahan kitan accha hai ..ye mera favourite place hai ..subah subah yahan aati thi aur bet thi thi...kitna miss karte hoon me. ... par I love it
She hugged him and he kissed her forehead 😍
Sana: shukla ji aaj dance karna hai ..
Sid : nahu yaar mere se nahi hoga
Sana: kya Siddhart tete har wakht aise hi ..she looked down ..chod ajj mehndi hai ..

Sid: ruk mujhe pata hai tu kya bolegi
Sana: kya?
Sid: ki agar mehendi bohut dark hogi iska matlab hai ki me Terese bohut pyaar karta hoo. ..which is true!!
Sana: waah! Shuklaji aapko kaise pata ..bade filmy baat ki aapne
Sid: ab kya kare 😉 jab biwi ke saath bete kar cheesy movies dekhni pade tho kya kar sakte hai ..and they laughed ..

She quickly took her phone out and clicked a selfie and posted it ..and she smiled ..they both walked back and shehnaaz was now busy as hell ..it was 11 ..she quickly had her breakfast which is fruits because she wanted to fit in her lehenga 😂and finished her juice and went down ..she quickly changed into something cute and went down leaving her hair open ..but then pammi maa didn't leave her and made her sit and put flowers on her head and made her wear flower jewelry and she stuck her tongue out in embarrassment as she forgot ..

She looked so beautiful 😍 and she was sitting ..

she quickly got ready and the girls started doing their magic on her hands

she quickly got ready and the girls started doing their magic on her hands... She had chosen a elegant but grand design and she was loving it ..she waited for Siddhart to look at it ..
A few aunties came and sat next to her ..and giggled and ut was cue for fake laugh and their first night information 😅 idk why there so eager ..

A1 : tho beta .. Mehendi laal ayegi don't worry ..air phir Siddhart ko suhagrat pe dikhana tikhe ..and she didn't know how to react as everyone laughed but she dint find ut funny and fake laughed ..
A2 : par woh suhagrat pe baate thodi na karegi and they all giggled and sana now understood it was her cue to blush and she did exactly that ..
The mehendi was now over after two hours ..Kiara Misha and all dis and maas were dancing on punjabi songs and sana was just laughing ...

Siddhart came and looked at her and went in awe ..she looked so beautiful in taht outfit with her flower jewelry..
Sana noticed him and his gaze and now actually blushed ..

He came and looked at her mehendi and was shocked ..it had a F.R.I.E.N.D.S related mehendi ..she knew how kuch she loved that show after he had shown it takes her and she would always say .. that she was Monica sk I was her Chandler ..I ws soo happy as it looked beautiful 😍

I ws soo happy as it looked beautiful 😍

Sana: I know ..par mujhe bohut man tha she pouted ...
Sid: it's okay baby I love it
( Who also is a friends  fan coment!! )

He came forward took her arm and they started dancing..she was laughing and he was holding her waist tight ..he loved her so much and was finally getting married to her ..he always wanted this earlier but life had other plans and now he is soo happy..he kissed her cheek and she blushed and soon they heard awwwww ..

She was so happy and lucky to be ij this situation.. something she always wanted ..
They all starter dancing and enjoying ..and everyone sat down now ..
Sana: Kiara kutti idhar aa ..mujhe book lagu hai ..baad me jaaye lehenga jaa kuch khane ke liye la ..
K: me kyun lao ..jab handsome apne haatho se khilayenge ...
And Siddhart arrived with a plate of food ...

Sana sighed : thank you baby I was soo hungry ..
Sid smiled and fed her and he ate himself ..
Ravi: waah waah dekho thi kitna pyaar ..
Sargun : haan woh haatho se khilayenge ..kuch sikho ..
And everyone laughed..
Ravi pulled her close and whispered "Me tho mu se khilata hoon "😌
And she blushed and hit him ..

Sana : waah sahi hai ...we hear that ..
Jay: waah sahi hai bhai .. tere tho maarna khane ka idea ..
And mahi smacked him ..: zyada bol math tu ..
Jay muttered "maine isse theesri shaadi ka zurm kaise kiya"
Mahi: mujhe sunai diya ..kya bola tune and sid and sana laughed along with everyone ...

Soon the morning changed in to evening ..so the afternoon everyone were practising their dance ..but Siddhart and Shenaaz were serperate and he wouldn't dance ..but Siddhart thought to Surprise her ja dhe would on spot dance live with her ..also Shenaaz washed her Mehendi and it was so dark and Beautiful ..it looked so good and complete the beauty of her hand ..

I hope you like it ❤️ please follow me and vote for me 😊🙏💯 and COMMENT DOWN below ATLEAST 25 otherwise no next part ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️