Siddharth can't control ☺️❤️🤭

Hey guys sorry for the delay ...uk it was my birthday so I was held up .. thank you ❤️ for the wishes I love u guys ...I hope you like it ❤️ please follow me and vote for me 😊
.
.
.
So, it was finally the mehendi day and everyone had come to Goa and in a few. Moment we had to go the garden for mehndi ..

Sana and sid were cuddling eachother in bed ..
Sana: baby utt na ..hum late hojayega ..
Sid: do min baby ..
Sana : nahi utt abhi ke abhi ..and sid sighed and got out of the bed ..
And went in the washroom and sana smirked at it ..
She decided to get dressed ..
.
.

Sid came out in a towel and was shuttered ..he couldn't believe how could someone look so beautiful ..
He looked at sana who was wearing her earing ... looking divine

She was looking beautiful

She was looking beautiful ..and sana blushed when she could feel his strong gaze on her ..she turned and looked at him and everytime he was in a towel her stomach had butterflies ..she turned back trying to hide her blush..
He came towards her and hugged her from back and whispered uk I can see u through the mirror right ...and sana was a red tomato she got caught ..and sid chuckled looking at her her reaction ..

He kissed her neck and then bit her ..she hissed but then he sucked that part ..he started caressing her waist and she was feeling shivers time to time ..
Sana: Siddharth...
Sid continued kissing her neck and collarbone..haan baby
Sana she pushed him : Siddharth pura geela karega mera lehenga ..
Sid : I don't care. ..

Sana: me ab towel keech lungi agar tu nahi jayega ...and sid grinned and walked towards her and she walked back and atlast touched the wall and sid gave out a small chuckle ...
Sid: kar na baby ..kisne rokha hai🤭😉
Sana: 😳😳 and now she could feel his hot breath on her neck ...
Sid: mehendi me jana zaroori hai ..he asked huskily but cute..

Sana smiled: haan baby
Sid: fine par later ..I am gonno eat u up and sana blushed ..okay she whispered and he was shocked with her response ..and he couldn't wiat longer he kissed her lips and she was shocked but immediately reciprocated because even she was feeling it ..he held her waist tightly ..and he bit her lower lip and she moaned while kissing ... after sometime she pulled out and threw the kurta on his face and changed..

 after sometime she pulled out and threw the kurta on his face and changed

He was wearing this ..
.
.
They both looked togather at the mirror .. sana took out his phone and clicked a mirror selfie ..and sid held her tight ..
.
.
.
They entered the garden and loved the atmosphere ..they could see mahi sitting with the girls and mehedi walis and jay feeding her snacks and they both chuckled at their cuteness ..and on the other hand Kiara and sahil were taking cute pictures and we're getting touchy and sana mumbled hogaya Siyappa when she saw aunties looking at them and gossipping ..she went towards Kiara ..

she went towards Kiara

The mehendi setup ...
Sana : tum dono pagal ho gaya ho kya ...thoda control nahi hota .
Kiara and Sahil together humne kya Kiya with cute innocent face and puppy eyes and sid chuckled at their drama and Sana glared at him n then them ..
.
.
.
.

Sana: han han Tum donon To bahut hi innocent Ho thoda sa control kar lete yaar yahan per bhi touchy touchy shuru ho gaya Tum donon ka aunty sab dekh dekh kar rahi hai tum donon ko chupchap utho aur chalo Mahi ke pass
They all laughed and went towards mahi ..
.
.
.
M: ghodon tum log itna late kyon aata hai yaar
K: sorry didi humne thoda busy the
S :haha pictures leke aur kis karke aur touchy touchy hoga usmein ho busy the ... Kiara blushed..
M :Kiara s she glared her eyes at her
K: han to aap kya let nahin the kya aap bhi to lete aur aap mujhe bol rahi ho touchy touchy mat ho aapke gale per kya hai bolo ab
.
.
.
Sana asked mahi and mahi directed towards the hickey and sana looked back at sid and glared at him and he looked back with puppy eyes ..
K :. Kya handsome control nahi hota aapko ..
Sid: chup kar choti ...zyada ban math ..me aunties ke samne nahi kar raha tha ..
Sana: tum dono na ..gadhi touch up kar ab..
Kiara chuckled and put some powder at her hickey ...
And sid was feeling embarrassed but proud for idk what 😂
.
.
M: ab chalo jaldi lagwale mehendi ..phir dance karte hai ..apne apne love ka naam dalo ..
Abd the girls nodded ..
I hope you like it ❤️ please follow me and vote for me 😊🙏