The next day after school was the usual. Amber walked into her psychology class looking around for max.

They met eyes and hugged each other saying their hi's

"So what's new at school?" amber asked not having any knowledge of what was happening at her new school.

"Nothing much, the only huge thing now is the school's match this Saturday, and the second huge thing is your relationship with caiden" he says smiling in a sly way.

"um.. Yeah its going good, we're having fun" amber says shrugging and placing her books and pens on the desk

"going good? That's all?" max asks nudging Amber's belly.

"yeah, everything's well" amber says a smile creeping on to her lips. Reminiscing about the times she had spent with him. How she felt content and safe around him. How caiden would always be there for her.

She always wanted him to be there.

"cute!!" exhales and smiles along with amber.

"so like-"

Max gets cut off when the teacher enters the class hitting his psycology guide book on the tabletop.

The class goes silent and amber focuses her attention on the lesson taken in class.

........................................................................

"so how was class love?" caiden asks fingers intertwined along with Amber's.

"it was okay, but like we got our exam dates today, so I'm like shooketh"

"did you really use the word shooketh?"

"yeah.... So?"

"yeah nevermind just need to have a talk with your English teacher" caiden chuckles swaying their hands along the way.

"aww y'all are cute, but for real get a room" a voice says behind them. Amber turns around to face the person while caiden just sighs knowing that voice very well.

"hey Nicky boy"

"bro caiden, did your girlfriend really use the word 'Nicky boy'?"

" I don't even know"

"Nicky boyyyyy" amber says stretching out on the 'eee' part of the word boy. 

" i am just gonna leave cause she's being too cringeworthy" nick says backing up his hands up  in defense 

" ok, so i was saying, are you free this Friday?" caiden asks fiddling with his fingers 

" um.. yeah ig why?" 

" there's like this birthday party of one my friends, so i was hoping you would come with" 

" sure, there's free food why wouldn't  i come?"

" so you're coming cause there's free food and not because of me ?"