Exposed

(You wake up in Draco's arms and smile. Then you hear a knock on the door it's dad. This is not good Draco is shirtless in your bed and your in his t-shirt and only his t-shirt. You change into your pjs and wake up Draco fast before your dad gets suspicious.)
"Draco wake up my dads here ,you have to hide"
"Shit where do I hide"
"Um.. Under the bed go hurry he knocked like 3 minutes ago."
"Okay...okay i'm going"
You answer the door.
"Hey dad, What are you doing here?"
"I came to check on you and talk to you about Draco"
"Why? me and Draco are dating that's all"
"Well, he got you a ring so I say you got pretty serious"
"How do you know about the ring?"
"Someone came to me and said they liked the ring I got you ,but I didn't get you a ring."
"Yea he did...sorry about that dad, Harry gets touchy about me dating Draco."
"About Harry and Draco..Why is Harry telling me your having... intercourse with Draco"
"Umm...No?"
" Homenum Revelio.....Draco come out!"
"Yes sir"
"Sorry dad"
"It's fine honey...just don't lie...and....be safe"
"Sorry dad....and we will"
"Draco and if you hurt my baby I will turn you into a ferret like Moody did"
"Yes sir...and I would never hurt her"
"Good"
(Your dad leaves and you and Draco sit on the bed ,and take a deep breath. Draco holds you and laugh)
"Not funny Draco"
"It's a little funny and at least he knows so we can stop sneaking around and having me hide every time someone knocks on the door"
"Yea I guess it is"
"So you wanna...do it" *he starts to kiss your neck and smiles*
"I would love but...I have to go talk to harry about him going to my dad about us"
"Ugh...Fine but later?"
"..Maybe haha"
"okay see you later"
(You get dressed \/and go look for harry. You find him near Hagrid's hut.)

"I need to talk to you right now" "Why, What's wrong did Draco hurt you I new he would!" "What no of course not

"Why, What's wrong did Draco hurt you I new he would!"
"What no of course not."
"Oh then what's wrong."
"Why did you go talk to my dad about the ring? The proceed to tell him me and Draco are having sex!?"
"What are you talking about... I never talked to your dad"
"I'm not dumb Harry just tell me why"
"I could tell that the ring was from Draco I mean it's the family's crest. So I went to your dad to ask about it. Then it just slipped out i'm sorry"
"Your lucky he wasn't pissed about it"
"Wait he didn't brake you and Draco up"
"No..Wait why?"
"Um...I kinda meant for it to slip out"
"So you deliberately told my dad for what"
"I was hoping he would get mad and force you and him to break up, and then I would still have a chance."
"YOU TOLD HIM IN HOPE HE WOULD MAKE US BRAKE UP! I TOLD YOU HARRY WE ARE JUST FRIENDS NOTHING MORE!"
"I'm sorry y/n I really am...I just I like you a lot"
"I know you do but I love Draco i'm sorry"
"y/n...please....wait!"
(You storm off and go to the common room to study for a while. You were so deep into your book the you didn't hear Draco walk in. He comes in and sneaks behind you then kisses you on the forehead. he scared you)
"Hey baby what you doing?"
"Hey! You scared me"
"Sorry...You just look so cute when your studying."
"So you like watching me study how nice haha"
"haha...so funny. So what did Harry have to say about talking with your dad."
"He tried to lie about it at first then he said he could tell the ring was from you cause of the crest. Then said the whole sex thing just slipped out."
"How does something like that "just slip out""
"Well then he asked if we broke up and I asked why. He said he was hoping that my dad would get mad and brake us mad. Then I kinda...yelled at him."
"That's my girl" *he said as he hugs you and moves you side to side*
"I feel really bad about it though"
"He can get over it he. Now..earlier you said maybe."
"Oh really!?"
You stand up and start making out with Draco. He gets really into it and (lightly) pushes you against the wall and you both laugh and keep making out. All of a sudden Blaze walks in.
"oh...Sorry guys."
You and Draco laugh and say "It's okay".
(You and Draco take it up stairs and then things get heated and after 1 hour you both fall asleep. You fall asleep listening to his heartbeat. You love listening to it, it's one of your favorite sounds. You wish you could listen to it all day this was you peace.)