Twenty-Seven

You guys are amazing. The love you showed on the last chapter was really aesthetically sweet. I want to shed tears really. Again a big thank you.
Although I was thinking to update this chapter on Friday but I was bounded by the love and support you guys are giving. It's a very very long update.

So, there you go

(Enjoy❤).
.
.
.
______________________________________

JHANVI'S POV.

I don't know why Sarah is triggering him. She was poking the men.....!
“Ahh what are you doing? ” I screamed. I felt a pair of hands beneath my waist while a hand , on the bicep of fossa on my leg. He scooped me in his arms.

“Aadvik what are you doing? ” I again asked and I can't trust this men, so I clutched his shirt way too tightly. And shut my eyes.

But instead of answering my question he started climbing the stairs.

“Baby!! ” Eesha was screaming while keeping a hand on her head as it was too much sunny today.

But Aadvik was not listening anything, he was determined to climb those stairs.

SARAH'S POV.

“Are you climbing the stairs yourself or do I also take you in my arms ? ” I asked Eesha.

“Huhh I am not interested at all. ” Eesha replied while lowering her eyes and blowing air from her mouth to show how much hot it is.

“Ohh girl I was just kidding. Do you really think that I will carry this much weight? ” I eyed from her head to toe.

And without bothering, what she will say, I started climbing stairs.

Eesha is a 'Ramu Kaka' type of girl. Always must be like “Ramu kaka where is  my stilettos . Ramu kaka ye,Ramu ka vo....huhh”

{ Remember Lara from Yeh Jawani hein deewani . If yes, then imagine Eesha's accent. And if not then guys please hear her accent, that's way too funny 😝. }

JHANVI'S POV

What this men wants? What if he will loose his grip to make me fall down from this much height? Ohh no.

“See don't you dare to loose your grip on me. ” I said.

While this men was concentrated on the stairs. Sweat beads were forming on his head and I could hear the huffing sound.

He didn't replied me. How rude? So I again pleaded him “ Please don't leave me. ”

As I completed my sentence, he looked into my eyes and stooped climbing stairs.

After his sudden act I memorised the words I said.

“I mean don't loose your grip on me. Hold me tight please. ” I clarified.

“If I wanted you to fall down I could push you from my car which I was driving at a high speed. But don't worry I am not a murderer. I am having humanity unlike you. ” Aadvik said.