Eight

So, here is the first update of this week.

Enjoy💕
The day passed by so quickly.
Everyone left the office and so as Jhanvi.

"oh god why this UBER is not available today in this area. Huhhh and this rain. I can't cope up with these shits. " Jhanvi murmured in herself.

Sarah and Raghav left a bit early because Raghav's mom was Ill.

While Jhanvi stayed for the extra work which was pending.

She was standing on the side of the road for 15 mins, Waiting for some local drives.

"Auto... Auto ahhh today only everyone has some work. I mean not a single rickshaw is free . " Jhanvi was all irritated.

Suddenly a big, shiny, black car drew from the road where Jhanvi was standing.

"Hey you stop .... Stop right there . " Jhanvi shouted on the top of her lungs.

Jhanvi was so angry because as the car drew in a hurricane speed, the pool formed if water on the road was splashed on Jhanvi in a second.

The car stopped at a distance . May be the owner had listened Jhanvi's shouting on him.

Jhanvi quickly composing herself covered the distance between the car and herself.

She wanna teach a lesson to the driver of the car.

After reaching near the car, she knocked the black window of the driver's seat.

Instead of pulling down the shield of the glass, the owner of the car opened the door.

And then Jhanvi's eye met with the owner of the car.

"You" Jhanvi didn't shouted but said in a very low and peculiar voice.

"Miss Sehgal, I am sorry for all this mess. I apologize " Aadvik said while looking at Jhanvi, who was totally soaked in mud drops. Her hairs, her face, her dress and slightly her purse was also drenched in muddy water.

"It's ok . "Jhanvi didn't want to enlarge this issue . So she apologized and started walking from there.

"Jhan..... " Aadvik suddenly stopped while Jhanvi turned to hear what he just said.

Aadvik's eyes moistened for a while while Jhanvi was drowning in his eyes.

Getting back into his senses Aadvik gazed here and there. And said in authoritative tone "I can drop you home. "

To which Jhanvi replied " No thanks, you already did so much for me. "

She actually pointed out her dress . Jhanvi taunted him.

"Miss sehgal I already apologized and please these stains on your cloths will go away after a wash but what will you do if the dirty stains on your soul. You can never wash them and can never change. " Aadvik taunted her back.

"Aadvik list... " before Jhanvi could complete her sentence Aadvik cut her words.

"It's sir for you Miss Sehgal. "

"ohh yeah Sir.... If you are so interested in making a professional relationship than let it be professional. Why you always pulling me in the office down. Is that also a part of your professional relation. I doubt. " Jhanvi bursted out all her frustration which was forming inside her from past few days because of him.

" You know I am eventually being so polite with you. You have done worse with me. You br.... " Aadvik's statement was disturbed by a phone call.

Whereas Jhanvi was all confused of what rubbish he was saying.