Chapter 15- What's You're Problem?

En başından başla

“Yeah I’ll just wait.” Kristen batted her lashes.

“Bye.” I said and continued to walk, but Zayn stopped me.

“Kristen we can walk you home if you like.”

“That would be nice thanks Zayn!” Kristen ran up to join us giving me a wicked smile. Kristen talked most of the time about her amazing life, while Zayn and I just nodded our heads. I found it sweet in a way how Zayn cared for people like how he put his friends first. Even though Kristen was not a friend to me Zayn was loyal and watched out for her. We finally got to her house which took longer than I expected.

“Well I’ll see you on monday Kris!” Zayn gave her a quick hug. 

“Thanks for letting me join you today you’re so sweet!” Zayn nodded his head.

“Bye Kristen,” I said kindly. Kristen just pivoted around and walked away without saying goodbye to me.

“It takes her a while to warm up to you,” Zayn explained while walking home. “she means well.” I hope so.

The week felt like it was going by quickly as soon as I knew it wednesday came along. Zayn and I spent as much time as we could together, but I still made sure to see my other friends. I came to to English in a chipper mood.

“Hey Harry!” I took a seat and flashed a smile. I looked over to the seat next to me expecting to see Lily, but she was missing. “Where’s Lily?”

“Uh...” Harry looked nervous his eyes began to wander. “She’s not feeling well.” I raised my brow, something was up.

“Harry there’s no point keeping a secret from me what’s up?”

“Nothing!” The entire period I was begging him to tell me, but man could this boy keep a secret. 

“Harry I’ll love you forever please tell me!”

“You would love me forever no matter what!” 

“Don’t test me Harry.” 

“She’s sick and that’s final.” I crossed my arms and pouted what was going on? 

I walked into the cafeteria by myself Zayn was missing that day too. I joined my usual table, and everyone seemed quiet. 

“So...What’s up guys?” I asked.

“Nothing.” They all said in unison. 

“Is something wrong I feel like everyones ignoring me.” 

“Not at all we’re all tired that’s all!” Louis grinned. 

“Kay...Well I’m going to go to the art room.”