Loose pieces of her brown hair fell onto her forehead as her head remained facing the group. Her eyes were pinched shut but more in pain rather than relaxation.

Kevin you fuckhead just had to leave at such a great timing, what a coincidence.

"Just puke somewhere over the-" Before I even got to finish my sentence, Elena vomited all over the sand in front of her. I quickly backed away to make sure I didn't get any of the stomach content on my feet.

Her hair is kinda pissing me off, it's about to get fucking dirty.

Fine, maybe I'll help.

I made my way over to her, stepping around the puke and stopped behind her. Her body was still a little crouched down, and the strong scent of vomit hit my nostrils. It didn't seem to phase me though, considering the fact that the bathroom has to get cleaned every week because one of the members always ends up getting shitfaced from drinking too much. 

I gently pulled her hair back which caused her body to tense up a little but I rested my hand on her shoulder to try to soothe her, "Yup, let it all out." Her skin was freezing cold as well as having odd bumps around, maybe from lying on the sand. The sand could've just ended up sticking on her. 

Elena shook her head frantically as she moaned, "My stomach... the fucking... everything looks so... weird."

Well, that's drugs for you.

I pulled back the loose pieces of hair behind her ear as I look away from the puke, "Next time maybe you shouldn't mix opioids and alcohol."

Elena groaned in pain, "It wasn't my intention."

I could feel my eyebrows raise as I noticed Elena's craziness starting to decrease, maybe she was sobering up a bit from puking. I guided her to the ground where the rest of the group was, all of them were chatting and laughing but Niall was still passed out on the ground.

"You stay here, I'm gonna figure out where the water bottle is."

Getting that water bottle is something I could probably use against him. Knowing that his parents don't know he's an actual publicist who parties and fucks girls all the time is something that is actually pretty intriguing, considering the fact they think he's off at some bible camp for the summer.

It's not that I didn't trust Kev, but I'd rather have some sort of leverage just in case for the future. Does that make me a bad person? Maybe. Depends on who I ask. 

I walked away from Elena and scanned the beach, staying close by to the group because the bottle couldn't have flown far off.

Where the hell did the water bottle go?

"Where's the alcohol?" I asked while turning back around.

My eyes widened as Elena was no where in sight, the girl who was just here not too long ago was no where to be found.

"Where did Elena go?" I asked the group.

Niall jerked his body up, surprised by the volume of my voice.

"Bloody hell, no need to yell!" Niall cried out.

"What do you mean? She's right—" Bea cut herself off after turning around to face the dent in the sand, where Elena was last seen sitting.

Bea's eyes snapped wide open as panic spread on her face, quickly and hastily standing up.

"Where the fuck..." She drifted out, her head looking around frantically.

"I disappear for two seconds... two fucking seconds and you guys couldn't have-"

"She said she had to pee." Liam quickly interjected himself into the conversation.