Chapter 27

3rd Person P.O.V.

The woman made of stars smiled, after all this time she finally got to have a face to face conversation.

You stood there enjoying the warmth.

"Thank-you Ms. Hoshi, Please help me... I hate the darkness. I don't want to be left alone in it again."

The woman grabbed your hand and started walking towards a light, 

"In the movies don't they say 'Don't walk to the light'?" You asked in all seriousness

The woman, Hoshi, smiled and let out a small chuckle, "Well my dear... Usually they say that the light is heave. But this light is to the outside world." 

They walked slowly then quickened their pace as they got closer.

As they entered the light you closed your eyes, after entering you were sitting on your knees.

Your quirks stopped acting on their own, as if they didn't do anything.

Everyone stared at you as your hands dropped to your side.

You looked around but she was no-where to be found, "H-Hoshi?" 

'Hello Y/n...'

"Hoshi? W-where are you?"

'I'm sorry child... I can not be with you right now. But if you ever need me.. I'm in your head."

"Can I know your real name..?"

The woman chuckled, "If you except the fact that you are not powerless, useless, worthless, and all the above"

 "I except it." 

"Alright.. My name is Ginga de dekite iru kanojo but Ginga is fine"

"Ginga? As in Galaxy and your full name is 'She who is made of the galaxy'?"

"That is correct Y/n. So I'll be here when you need me! Just call to me also you don't have to speak out loud, talk in your head."

You smiled and giggled a bit with everyone around you ran to your side. Some crying and some of the verge.

"Y/n!" Mina cried as she hugged you tightly, tears wetting  your shirt.

When she backed away from you, you saw her puffy eyes, her lips quivered, her nose runny.

When the rest of them backed away Kirishima ran up to you, his crimson eyes spilled tears they looked like more of a ruby now.

You smiled into the crook of his neck, "Y/n... Don't do that to me... I couldn't breathe, I didn't know what was happening, and I...I...I..." 

You backed up and kissed his forehead, "I'm sorry Ejiro, I'm sorry everyone else... I accept it now. I won't do that again." 

Everyone sighed in relief as  you gave them such a beautiful and bright smile. 

'That's what I want to protect, I want to protect her smile'

He thought as he wiped the remaining tears,

❤️️ ❤️️ ❤️️

"ALRIGHTTT LISTENERSS, THANK YOU AND I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE SPORTS FESTIVAL NOWW WE HAVE THE METALSSS"

Present Mic announced.

You stood proudly next to Bakugou who was covered in chains and restraints.

You felt bad for him but it's not like you could do anything about it.

All Might carefully handed out each metal with a bit of advice, as he approached you and Bakugou he sweat dropped.

"Ah Young Bakugou and Young Ashido! Congrats on coming in first!" He slowly put the metal around your neck and gave you a sympathetic look.

"You've become a great young hero so far, I look forward to seeing your future as a powerful hero."

You smiled and gave him a fist bump.

"Ah now Young Bakugou..."

You tuned out looked at the crowd hearing their cheers, some looked afraid though. This isn't what you wanted to show the world. Not that you were afraid but that you had grown.

After, you noticed something 'Where's Iida?'

You slowly walked off the pedestal and up to Midnight.

"Excuse me,"

You started as she turned towards you.

"Where is Iida? The tall guy, blue eyes matching hair?"

She understood or you assumed she did.

She nodded and smiled, "I said in the beginning of the award ceremony that he had a family issue and had to leave immediately."

"Oh I apologize for asking! But thank you." you turned your heel and walked to where you saw Kirishima.

You slowly crouched down and slowly walked up to him. As you came closer you jumped on his back. 

"Boo!" 

He jumped and squealed quietly, which had caused you to start laughing. 

"Scared Ya! Sorry just thought it'd be funny..." 

He smiled and looked you in the eyes.

You looked right back into his, you both didn't dare to look away. He got closer and slowly rested his forehead against yours.

"You really did scare me earlier..."

He whispered as he closed his eyes. You wrapped your arms around him resting your head on his chest, you could feel his steady heartbeat. It had put you at ease.

"I was scared to you know, I met someone though. She saved me..."

You gently whisper back as he embraced you. Resting his chin on your head, you both felt eyes staring at you. Hearing a 'aw' here and there.

"Y/n?"

"Yes Ejiro?"

"I wanna take you somewhere after this."

"And where might that be?"

"I want to take you to a nice restaurant..."

You looked up at him and blushed, "O-okay... I'm sure I can go.." 

He smiled and kissed your forehead. He had just the place in mind...