ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 12

Y/n P.O.V.

Kirishima and Bakugou are the villains and we're the heroes. This is gonna be fun. I just don't wanna hurt Kiri... Hm but If I don't go all out on him he'll say something like 'That wasn't very manly'

You giggled a little at the thought of him.

Ew did I just giggle.

You shook off the thought and continued to wait for the 'Go'. After you had thought that All Might's voice boomed yelled Go.

You and Mina were off. Little do the boys know you worked your butts off on a technic that we called the 'Ashido Combo'. You turned your head towards Mina while you ran, she knew what her job was in the combo.

 ・ 。゚☆: *.

" So you make a wall of rocks to destract them, make a tunnel under neath it so I run up behind them?" Mina asked.

"Yes, Then while they try to fly above the wall or bust through it. You will attack from behind and I'll be there shortly after." You explained to her.

"What if they do both? What if I don't get there on time. Then you can't defend yourself." She said worried about me.

You smiled and embraced her. "I want you to stick to the plan no matter what. I swear two boys won't ruin our combo."

I knew she wouldn't want to, but if you told her to she woud. 

 ・ 。゚☆: *.

Out of the silence you heard a sudden explosion followed by footsteps approaching you. .

You signaled for Mina to run the opposite way, which she did but not before hesitation.

As soon as she did, you turned your head k owing full-well he was behind you. As soon as you did, you were welcomed by an explosion.

You placed your palms on the ground, lifting yourself up but he grabbed your forearm and threw you down.

Before he could get anymore hits in you quickly sucked myself into a blackhole.

You found out while training you could transport myself through blackholes like portals.

As you dusted yourself off you heard him approach Mina through the earpiece.

"Wow, Windwill's some coward to leave you by yourself." Mina hadn't fallen for his trap. As she was about to speak back you then reopened the blackhole above Katsuki, fell on him, and took him into the blackhole with you.

"Katsuki. I don't like you picking on Mina, or holding back  So I brought you here so All Might couldn't stop our fight."

Katsuki clicked his tongue, "Hm, your forgetting that shitty hair can't stop me from holding back either."   

≪ °❈° ≫

I was dumbfounded as my brain tried to process what had just happened.

I have to trust Y/n to take care of herself. I started to ran to the room with fake nuke. When I open the door, Kirishima turned towards me and gave me a toothy smile.

"Hey Mina! I was really hoping this wouldn't happen I hope Bakugou doesn't go crazy. Or Y/n..."

I ran towards him while he was talking. Y/n said I dance better when I listen to music she taught me dance fighting.

I pulled out my phone and earbuds. I'd get introuble somewhere time though...

And turned on my music. I started to dance around getting into the beat. I then ran up to him punched him, danced around him, and repeat.

After a few times snapkicked his chin causing him to fly back.

( Like The Scene below because I don't write good fight scenes )

╔═══*.·:·.✧    ✦    ✧.·:·.*═══╗

    ╚═══*

    ╚═══*.·:·.✧    ✦    ✧.·:·.*═══╝

 ≪ °❈° ≫

You opened the blackhole, when you kicked Katsuki. He flew through the blackhole and back into the arena. Both of you had scraps, burns, and a busted lip.

You then made a few kunai of diamond and threw them at him pinning him to the wall. He was so exhausted, he gave in, not without fighting though. After he passed out from overuse and exhaustion.

You slowly walked to the nuke, as Mina destracted and prevented Kiri from getting to you..

You lifted your right arm, letting your fingertips touch the nuke.

You started to fall, but you didn't care. You just wanted to lay down and relax. You had never fought someone as persistent as Bakugou.

It's fine if I hit the ground it shouldn't hurt to bad... 

You waited for the pain of hitting the cold floor. But instead you fell onto something warm and muscular.

You opened your eyes to see Kirishima's red hair.

"Kiri..."

You fell into unconsciousness, from overuse and exhaustion.