ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11

Y/n P.O.V.

"Hey I know you want everyone to accept you, and I know you love a challenge. But challenging the #1 hero and 'Symbol of Peace' is it really worth one person's acceptance." You tilted your head back meeting Kirishima's soft crimson orbs.

"Kiri don't worry about me. I was born and trained for this. If I can't beat him... I'll never be able to protect those who I love. Nor will I be able to completely accept myself.

"All Might, I want to challenge you. You told me in my letter from U.A. I could. So I want to now."

Deku started to walk towards you worried.

" Haha..ha Young Ashido. That would cause great harm to you." I shook my head. You needed to push him.

"Well, The #1 Hero is afraid of his 14-year-old High School student." I stared dead into his soul.

╔═══*.·:·.✧    ✦    ✧.·:·.*═══╗

   ╚═══*

╚═══*.·:·.✧    ✦    ✧.·:·.*═══╝

I cleared your throat. Wanting not to ask again, you forced yourself to.

" All Might, I challenge you. I will protect my family and prove to someone that they were wrong. So I have to start here. If I can't beat you I need to know what I need to improve on." I pulled my hood down and got into a fighting stance. 

" Master? Is she really going to be my wife? I mean look at her, shes wea-"

I brought your hand up making a fist. That had cut off the oxygen in his lungs. Your e/c orbs stared down at him as you smiled innocently.

"Trust me when I get the chance, I'm out of here." ________ scratched at his neck trying to breathe.

"Y/n let him breathe," ___-___-___ commanded.

You released your fist letting it fall to your side.

He coughed and took deep breathes.

"I'll use my power to protect the world not ruin it. And once I'm strong enough. I'll kill you both."

You walked into your room thinking of how you'd escape. "Master really is the worst."

・ 。゚☆: *.

All Might frowned, not knowing what I was talking about.

The whole class took a step back afraid. The number one hero that was known for his smile wasn't smiling.

"Fine. Class, if either of us gets severely hurt or the fight takes to long call the Principal or Aizawa."

He threw some girl with long green hair and frog-like features the walkie talkie.

You smiled at your friends. They were concerned but knew I needed to do this.

Before you looked back to All Might, he launched towards you. You lifted you arms pushing wind against him.

Unfortunately he pushed through it, you were going to have to dodge. You jumped to your left and stomped the ground.

Stones flew towards him as wall were created. Using water to circle around him, you attempted to end the fight there.

Sadly you failed with a single punch all the water flew around the class. Your eyes widened.

You then quickly made blades of stone and diamond. As they surround him you ran behind him, cleared the area and punched his face.

It wasn't enough to beat him but. You outsmarted him, you got a hit in. That was all you needed.

You smiled proudly before All Might sighed. "That will be all. We still need time to complete today's training.  Congratulations on getting a hit on me."

You walked back to the group as they cheered and congatulated you.

"Bakugou? Did complete it?" Bakugou smirked and ruffled your hair.

" Good job, I guess." You smiled and ran to Mina.

" I did it. I finally made some progress..." She smiled and hugged you.

Deku walked up after, "Wow Y-Y/n you did great! I never thought you'd be able to get a hit on him. I apologize for underestimating you." You smiled told him it was fine.

"Well Class now that we're done with the pep rally. Let's start with the battle training."

The teams were.

A: Uranaka & Deku

B: Me and Mina

C: Bakugou and Kirishma

D: Sero and Mineta 

E: Denki and Jiro

F: Aoyama and Tsuyu

G: Sato and Todoroki 

H: Shoji and Tokoyami

I: Momo and Turo and Iida 

-- Time skip to your battle --

You honestly hadn't pay much attention to the other's battles except for Deku's, Denki's, Sero's and Todoroki's.

Its was You and Mina verses Bakugou and Kirishima. "Well Windmill, guess I'll get to fight you."

You smirked and Mina did too.

"Okay no hard feeling, when we beat you!" Mina shout as you make your
way to the entrance of the building.

"Big Brother, Huh?" Mina asked. "Yeah! I always wanted one I told you. I won a challenge so I call him my Big brother cause he acts like one."

In the ear piece you heard All Might. "Hey Young Ashido, Use one quirk. I don't want you to destroy too much. "

You laughed into the ear piece.

"You know Bakugou will want me to go all out. So what should I do then?" He went silent.

"I won't hold back if he doesn't want me too."