Intro!{ About Yourself }

ʙᴀꜱɪᴄ ɪɴꜰᴏ:

Name: Y/N Ashido

Sister: Mina Ashido

Father: San Ashido

Mother: Eirian Ashido

Qᴜɪʀᴋ:

Your Quirk: Elements

- Your quirk allows you to control the elements (such as Earth, Fire, Water, Air/Wind, and Space). You can also control how they are affected. As an example, let's say that Todoroki tries to set them aflame unless you want them to set fire they don't.

-Earth part- You can control how land is (like how Cement can control cement). You can make rocks, soil, diamonds, coal, ruby, sapphire, emerald, etc.

- Fire Part- Your fire can get as hot as Todoroki's fire! (Wow your just the god of quirks aren't you (0o0) You at you being special!) You can create and manipulate fire. You can also sense heat, so if someone was trying to sneak up your like a heat detector.

-Water Part- (Same as Fire) Manipulate and create water. You can also change the state of matter.

-Air/Wind Part- (Yay This is going to be fun to explain!) So how you control/manipulate air/wind is that you can cut off someone air or give them air, with that being said you can control wind almost the same way you can use it to lift someone or to blow through your hair for extra effect.

-Space Part OwO- (I actually love space so here we goooo) For your space part you can create black holes, wormholes, stars, mini planets, and asteroids. ( So an Extremely Powerful 13)

Appearance

- Your 5'3! Heh shorty ;)

- Your hair is ;Y/h and Your hair color; y/hc

-Your pretty curvy :D Ik right your lucky

- Also you have Y/s- Your Skin Tone

- Your eyes; y/ec

So now the moment we all been waiting for onto the story!

Bold- Is for A/N

Italics- Is your thoughts

Bold Italics -Is my thoughts, well not always

Bye See you my precious stars in Chapter 1!

-Gekko-Chan