ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3

Y/N P.O.V.

Mina and me were taking the bus to U.A. seeing a few familiar faces here or there. I saw some a familiar muscular and tall figure, he had spikey red hair.

I walked up to him my armed linked to Mina's puller her with me. I tapped on his shoulder, he turned around to face me " Can I he- Oh hey! I know you!" He gave me his toothy smile, I smiled back at him. Mina looked around me and saw him.

"Hey Y/N, who's this?" I flicked her her forehead and frowned. " Mina! You don't remember Kiri-ock?" I covered my mouth and blushed. Dang, it! I just exposed my nickname for him..

"Uh, Totaly manly nickname!" Kirishima said seeing I was embarrassed. I mouthed 'thank you' and all he did was smile.

Mina was really late to realize that it really was Kirishima and blurted out. "Wait, Kirishima?! What'd you do with your hair!"

He gave us another toothy smile and rubbed the back of his neck. " I thought it looked super manly like Crimson Riot.." He started to blush a bit.

I remember him always doing projects on Crimson Riot when we had to do projects on heroes ..

He really did change since then though. I remember when that really tall villian in all black with a tired expression was looking for the closest bank.. Mina told him that it was two turns to the left when really it was the opposite direction..

After he left I realized that she sent him towards the police department, as soon as he turned that first corner she fell to her knees and started crying. I saw that Kirishima was on the street to our right frozen in place.

A few days later he came and apologized to us saying that, that wasn't very manly of him. We just smiled and told him it was okay because even Mina was scared in the situation it was that day that he helped everyone around him.

I was taken out of my thoughts when I heard the Mina yell. "OMG! This is it! This is U.A.!" She pulled me and Kirishima out of the bus pushing through everyone who was patiently waiting in line to get out.

I kept apologizing to everyone we bumped into. As soon as we were out I looked up and glared at my impatient sister. I punched her shoulder causing her to yelp.

" Dude! You just pushed over a whole bunch of people! They were waiting letting one person out at a time, while you just bulldozed through them!"

I looked at Kirishima looking for backup, he immediately got the hint and backed me up. " Yeah! That wasn't very manly, we could have just waited for everyone then gone out it's not like we're going to be late."

Kirishima smiled at me like he wanted to be praised. I stood on my tippy-toes and pet the top of his hair with a smile. After we all started to walk up the stairs looking at the U.A. gate.

I ran into a skinny boy with messy forest green, who seemed frightened. I quickly tapped his shoulder and smile, "Hey relax! I'm sure you'll be fine!"

He smiled nervously and nodded. I nodded back before running to where Mina was waving her arms like a maniac.

After we got our i.d.'s we sit down in our seats, luckily Mina, Kirishima, and Me were all in the same row.