The Dinner

Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I have slot of stories I'm working on, and I have school-blah-but I read the past chapter, and think this book is gonna be good so, here ya go!
---
As I ran inside my house, I went to the secret room that led to my elevator, which led to the agencies.

As I was taking the elevator, I got a text from an unknown number. I hesitantly clicked it.

Unknown User: See you at five :D

Why would someone see me at five? It could be Cass, but I have her number saved on my phone...

Me: How'd you get this number, and who are you?

They texted back almost immediately.

Unknown User: It's me, Hiro. Cass gave me your number.

I sighed, relieved. Only really close friends, and people who know the real me had this number.

Me: oh, OK. See ya then. Bye.

I put me phone away as the elevator doors open. I smiled to everyone as I walked to my bosses office.

I knocked. "Mr. Steven?"

"Come in, Agent Jones."

I walked in, and smiled. I sat in the chair in front of his desk. "You wanted to see me?"

"Ah, yes." He crosses his hands on the table, and grins. He picks up a folder and slides it across the table.

I pick it up, and look at him. He nods.

I open the folder, and a note automatically fell out. I picked it up and studied it before I opened it. It was dirty, like dirt-stain-dirty. It also had tares in it.

As I opened it, I noticed some finger prints, but I think I'll ignore that for now. It read, in cursive:

Dear Agents,
I have a special job, fit just for your best agent. I need you to find out who the Big Hero 6 crew is. Before I say more, I'll talk about payments. For every picture/identity you can get, I'll give you $10,000. Meet me at the abandoned workhouse to collect/deliver. There, I'll give you more information.
See you there,
?????

I look up from the letter, and go through the rest of the folder. Address of the warehouse, blurry pictures of the team, stuff like that.

"...And you think I'm the best for this job?" I ask, unsure. I have a bad feeling about this. "you do remember I'm only 14, right?"

"Yes, and yes. So, do you accept? After all, you're the best...." He gave me puppy-dog eyes, and I laughed.

"Alright. I accept." I stand up, and shake his hand. As I was shaking his hand, I looked at his watch, and saw it was 4:49. "Oh my goodness! I'm late!"

I ran out the door, and back to the elevator. I pressed the button, and it opened.

I practically ran into the wall as I ran inside, then pressed the 'Jones Residence' button.

I tapped my foot, and tapped my fingers on my arms.

The elevator opened, and I ran out the door. I closed the secret door, and walked to the front door.

I walked to the Lucky Cat Cafe and smiled. Five minutes early. I walked in, and found Cass at the counter, just about to close up.

"Oh hey Tami. Got here just in time." Cass smiled. I sighed in relief, and walked to her.

"Hey Cass. Need help?"

"Yeah sure." She smiled. "If you could get the boys from upstairs, and set the table, that would be nice."

"You got it." I winked, which caused us both to giggle.

I ran up the stairs, which I've never actually been up before. I mean, I've been in there living room before.

As I made my way upstairs, I made my way into a messy room. "Whoa..."

I knocked on the doorway, and someone called "come in."

I walked through the room, dodging the cloths, and robot parts. "Uh, Hiro? Tadashi?"

"Who are you?" A voice said from behind me. I turned around to see a guy with brown eyes and a hat on his black hair.

"Oh, I'm Tami. Cass' friend." I hold out my hand, and he excepts it.

"I'm Tadashi. And I thought you were-"

"40? Yeah, Hiro thought the same thing." I giggled.

Hiro suddenly ran in the room, which was unfortunate, because he crashed right into me.

I fell on the floor with a large thud. "Ow." I rubbed my sore leg.

"Oh, sorry Tami!" He helps me up.

"Where's Baymax when you need him?" Tadashi asked.

"Baymax?" I asked.

"Oh yeah, Baymax is a nurse-bot Tadashi built some time ago." Hiro puts emphasis on Nurse-bot.

"Cool. So, let's go eat?" I ask.

"We'll be down in a minute." Hiro says.

I nod and walk downstairs. I start making the table, setting out the plates, silverware, and cups. (Sorry guys, but did you expect something else to come from setting the table?)

After that, Cass served the chicken wings. But the boys still weren't downstairs.

"Should we wait?" I ask. Cass shakes her head.

"With the time I spend waiting for those boys, I don't have the patience." She laughs. I smile, and we start to eat our wings.

"So, what was the call about?" Cass asked me in a low and quiet voice.

"I have to find out a group of people's identities. Big Hero 6. Ever heard of them?" I answer in a hushed voice.

"Well, Hiro has mentioned them a couple times. And I've heard of them on the news too." Cass and me go into a rant about where Big Hero 6 has been spotted last and stuff like that. I start to talk notes.

"What's for dinner?" Hiro all of a sudden sits at the table, along with Tadashi.

"Where have you boys been?" Cass asks. Hiro looks at his plate, and answers a quiet no where.

"We were upstairs playing video games and lost track of time." Tadashi smiles in a convincing way. But not convincing enough to fool me.

"Well Tami and I finished eating." Cass gestures to our plates, and they, smile sheepishly.

"Well, we'll make it up to you Cass." Hiro starts to eat his wings, and Cass smiles.

"Yes you will. Tomorrow you will show Tami around SFIT."

"What?" Hiro and I question. Tadashi laughs and Cass gives him a look.

"Your going with." She tells him. He automatically shuts his mouth, not wanting to make it worse for himself.

"But Aunt Cass, I'm working on a project tomorrow." Hiro groans.

"I'm sure Tami will love to help."

Everyone looks at me, and my face goes pink. "That's OK."

"I insist." Cass gives me a puppy dog face. "Please?"

"Fine!" I frown. I check my watch, and see that it's already 6:28. "I have to get going. I'll be over around 9, Hamada."

Before he interjects, I walk down the stairs and out of the cafe.

~~~

Word Count: 1162

There. Chapter Two, done. Hope you liked it, I kinda got writers block halfway through it. But, I managed.

Vote~Comment~Enjoy!