"Word, you need money?" He asked.

"Nah I'm good, I'll use my credit card."

"Mama I ain't having that." He said 

"Nick, I don't want you spending all your money on me. You done enough for me. And I'm grateful, honestly."

"Kaylin, I don't care bout nunn a that. You mine. And I ain't gon' have you going out with no cash." He said walking in from the bathroom.

"Fine Nick, I am not yours Nick."

Nick always gives me money when I'm going out to the mall or anywhere else. And I know that I wasn't gonna win this one.

"You not mine yet." He said with a smirk.

"Look mama Imma be real with ya. I'm really feeling you. You have something that some females don't have and I think you the girl for me, You the girl I want to have my kids, you the girl I wanna marry.

One thing tho I ain't gon' touch you without your consent. I'm just waiting on you to say wassup." He said looking in my eyes.

"Okay Boo, I'll let you know wassup."

"Aii Boo. Take ya Time." He said

"Uhh Nick, Can I drive the Porsche today." I said smiling big hoping he'd say yes.

"Noooooooo."he said exaggerating.

"Ha...You ain't gotta do me like that." I said laughing.

Nick loves his Porsche. And he's afraid of me crashing it cause according to him i can't drive.

He chuckled." Sorry boo but you know I wasn't gon' let you drive that. You can take the BMW." He said 

"OKAY." I said as I heard my phone ring.

I took it up off the bed side table seeing it was Jayy calling on face time.

"Nick I'm gonna get my self sorted out." I said walking out answering jayy

"Word."