Chapter 9

Nick

I got out the car and walk around to Kaylin side to let her out then get her bags from out the back

I watch as she look up at the house And the cars.

"This your house?" She Asked

"Yea." I replied.

"All em cars too?" She asked looking at all 3 cars parked at the front of the house.

I walk up to the door opening it with my key.

I walk in right behind her closing the door with the lock.

"Wow. you alone live here?" She Asked

"Yea, my homies come by sometime." I said.

"You want some to drink, water or some cocoa cola?"

"Water is good, thank you." She Replied.

"Here." I watch as she sip some of her water.

I like Kaylin. Being around her got me feeling some type. But I don't know if she feeling me like that. Sometime I feel she does, sometime I feel she don't.

"Ma come with me real quick." I said as I hold onto her hand guiding her upstairs.

We walk pass my bedroom before entering the guestroom that was beside mine. 

"This gon' be where you staying until college. You got your own bathroom and shit."

"So where you sleep?" She Asked

"My room is right next door ain't gotta worry. I'm Always gon' be beside you." I said making her smile.

I feel my phone ringing in my pocket. Pulling it out seeing it was Aaron. Making me remember I had some shit to deal with before it gets dark. 

"Lemmi get this boo." I said to her.

"Yo bro you up?" He said on the other side of the phone.

"Ye nigga I'm Bout to head out."

"Word." He said before hanging up.