Chapter 1

Kaylin

FLASHBACK

FLASHBACK

" David please don't do this." I heard my mom yelled from down stairs. My Parents Argue N' Fought Regularly. And being 8 years old and the only child, well i wasnt always the only child. My big brother died in an car accident when I was 5 years of age. And now being the only one I have witness alot of things that takes place in my home.

Suddenly I heard A very sharp and loud pop. It was a gun shot, I hopped off the bed and ran under it and then I heard one more gun shot. I waited about 5 minutes before running down stair.
When I reach the end of the stairs I saw my mother and father laying lifeless on the floor.

"KAYLIN, It's time for school hunny." my uncle's wife shouting from downstairs waking me up. I'm Up I shouted back

I'm 18 so this semester would be my last. And I pray to God that I would reach the end and get to go to the college of my choice.

I Got up out of bed and went to the bathroom that is connected to my room. Started My Morning Routine.

Within the next hour i was ready for School.

I went downstairs Seeing my uncle's wife cooking.

Hey Aunt Mel What's For Breakfast.
"Good Morning Sweetie Umm Eggs Waffles with blue berries, Here." She Replied. Thaaank you Auntyyy This Looks Good, Where you learn to cook like this. She Chuckled a little, my momma boo. Now hurry up your gonna be late for school. Okay okay stop rushing me. I laugh and said. Five minutes later I put my plate in the sink.

Well thanks Aunt Mel I'm Out. "Okay Baby have a good day and stay safe now, love you." She said . Okay Love you too.

As I went through the door I Pressed The button on my key to open my car door. I drive a range rover btw. I hop in, put my book bag in the passengers seat and plug my phone in and Press On Pop Smoke Mood Swings To  start playing. I Sing and Bounce My
Head to the song playing.

The music stop playing letting me
know I was receiving a call. I lift
up the phone seeing it was jaylurr calling on factime. Jaylurr Been my bestfriend Since I Move Here To Live With My Uncle D.