Tenten, I know my words would do little to comfort you but I do not want you to grieve over me. I want you to remember that I loved every thing about you and even in death, I do. I want you to remind Aoi every day that she would always be my sky, my freedom and Nejire that I love him very much.

I wish I could spend more time in earth with you but I am happy for the time we have spent together. I am happy that I gave up being a prince. I am happy that Naruto chose you to be my maid. I am happy that I met you at the forest glades. I am happy that I saw my children before I died. I am happy that my last would be with you.

Do not forget me but let not your heart be perplexed. I would always be with you.

Shinu made itoshi teru, Tenten.

Arigato to sayonara.

-Neji.

Tenten clutched the letter tightly in her bosom and sobbed. Tears flowed like a broken dam down her cheeks as she cried and cried.

"Okaa-chan?"

"Mama?"

Tenten gazed at her poor children and stretched her arms wide. They both hugged their mother and tried to comfort her but she kept crying. Neither knew what was happening. Sora knew that her father was asleep but not that he would never wake up. Nejire was blissfully ignorant to every thing, he just wanted his mother to stop crying. Why was she crying? He wanted to cry too.

"Otou-chan loves you very much." Tenten whispered to them amidst tears. "He loves you so much."

~ x ~