Chapter 1: Coverage

Kendall's POV

"Kendall you're going to be late!" My mother shouts as I put on the last bit of foundation on that one spot.

"Coming!" I admire myself in my vanity. "Conceal don't feel,"I say quoting frozen. I put on my most expensive pair of heels and head out the door. Classic Kendall.

*at school*

"So Kendall how was it like to be noticed by Jennifer Lawrence?" My best friend Michelle asks twirling her lengthy brown hair while glimmering her perfect blue eyes.

"Very cool." I reply, half not listening because I'm thinking about "it."

"KK you've been acting weird lately. Did something happen?" Michelle eyes me and I know she wants the truth.

"Actually I failed my history test." I bite my lip as I lie. I hate lying to my best friend but I'm not going to explain what happened last summer.

"Ohh I'm so sorry you should of told me! I can tutor you!"

"No! No! It's fine!" I respond a little too quickly that she could of gotten suspicious.

"Well I got to go to class." She replied a little concerned.

"Ok bye." I hurry to algebra, before she figures it out.

Nia's POV

I look at Kendall and she's in a trance. She basically doing her work in a cursory matter. This is very odd for Miss Popular, she usually is the one to always answer. Kendall and I go to dance together, but she's always despicable to me and tries to blame me for everything. I notice a lot of foundation right by her left cheek, you'd think she'd know how to spread it evenly.

"Hey KK do you need a make up lesson?" I snicker. She takes her phone out to look at her reflection. She touches the area and tears swell in her eyes.

"May I be excused." Kendall raises her hand tearing up, and the teacher nods.

"Nia Bear you got her good!" Kalani high-fives me after Kendall rushes out, but I feel perplexed. All I said was a sentence about her makeup and she cries. What a baby! I continue to listen to Mrs. Carmi and as the bell rings I run to lunch. I had to know what's up with Kendall Vertes.

An: Want to be in the story? Comment your name traits (physical and personality) and I'll put you in later in the book!)

Pretty Tragedy: Dance moms  (Kendall vertes, Chloe Lukasiak,Paige Hyland, Brooke Hyland, Nia Frazier, Maddie Ziegler and Kenzie Ziegler, Kalaini Hilker fanfiction)Tempat cerita menjadi hidup. Temukan sekarang