Sister-in-law

"I hate you" I screamed.
"I do more" Taehyung replied, louder than normal voice.
"Then why did you agreed to marry me?" I scream back.

"Because your father asked me, actually begged me, because I'm the only guy he trust

"Because your father asked me, actually begged me, because I'm the only guy he trust." Taehyung replied , last line politely.
"Begged you! Hah! Don't you like my sister?" I questioned.

"Yes!" he said, looking down to the floor, kinda sad tone.
"Then why the hell you agreed to marry me? " I yells at him.

"Because you father asked me too. And you know how much I respect him, I never denies his request, he loves me, when I was all alone, he was the only person who cares for me, when my parents abandon me, he gave shelter to me, food to me, educate me-" he said.

"I know all this! Just because he gave you shelter, do you Think, you can give it return by marrying me? Just because he asked you to marry me? You're nothing but a fuckboy-" I screamed.

"How dare you say that!" Tae scream this time, more like shockingly.
"How dare you come inside the bathroom, when I was in. You literally saw me naked-" I scream louder.

He smile at this and quickly stopped simling and said "And I'm sorry-", in defence.

"Sorry! My foot!" I said back.

He put his two fingers in his temple, slidely squeezing, showing his frustation and said
"I was searching for you!"

"In the bathroom? Can't you just wait! But no!! you decided to come into the bathroom!" I said.

" I don't know you were there, i was searching for you, and just opened the door..but hey...Why didn't you lock the door? It's your fault." He replied.

"My fault? Get out from my room. Let me get ready!" I said, wearing white robes, brushing my wet hairs.

As I said him to get out, he obeyed and turn his back to me, as he about to leave the room with a sad face, I felt guilty and said "But why you were searching for me?"

He looked back to me, and just nodded his head as nothing.
Sometimes, I felt bad for him, he had suffered a lots, I remember when his parents abandon him, he spend many nights without eating, when my sister had sudden death, he spend nights after nights crying. My sister died on the day of wedding, when they are doing photoshoot in the middle of the road, and suddenly a car hits her. They don't even had the chance to spend their wedding night, rather they were in hospital.

Sometimes I pity on him, but whenever I saw that my father trust him more than me, my blood boils.

We are married ,almost more than 6months. We have different rooms in the same roof.
I have a boyfriend, outside. I wants to marry him but just because of my father, I had to marry Taehyung.

Tonight I'm going to disco with my boyfriend, Ricky. I'm already an hour late because of Tae. I quickly gets ready, because tonight is special. Tonight it's 2 years anniversary with Ricky.
I wore a super sexy outfit, little bit revealing my cleavage. I don't usually wear this types of outfit, but Ricky loves this stuff. So, just to impress him, I decide to wear this.