Dig the grave for two

Yoon Seri POV

Immediately Doctor Ri testified, for a moment i thought. Maybe i indeed have a mental problem. At first i might not have had, but currently battling with it. But then i snapped back, am not crazy. Everything i claimed to see, i saw. Every word i claimed to hear, i heard.  The people who betrayed me betrayed me. I am not the crazy one here.
But who will believe me.
The judge asked for a break of 30 minute and we will get the final judgement. Within this 30 minute, i overheard my husband that he is going to drop the defamation lawsuit. Since the judge is clearly on his side and he want to continue to be the better husband. Especially now that the press have gotten interested in the case.

I wanted to go to him, but people are already looking at me like the crazy one. So i sat where i was with my lawyer. I asked the lawyer the possibilities of winning the case, and the lawyer said its not looking good. The Doctor's testimony, erase almost every possibilities of the judge believing me.
I lost.....i said to myself.

The judgement

After 30 minute, we are back inside the court room. I already know that i lost but what i didn't expect is this.
The Judge : After going through the evidence from both sides, we will dismiss this case. Also , we can visibly see that Mrs Yoon Seri is pregnant, since your husband is your only close family and you are both still legally married, he will have primary custody of the child after give birth. He is also automatically your legal guardian because we feel that you won't be  able to take a good decision for yourself, since you are currently mentally handicapped.
In a situation, where both of you Mr &  Mrs Yoon, decides to divorce, you can file for a joint custody of your child. But we will make sure that you are healthy mentally and you are capable of taking care of your child. This is my judgement....I rise

Everything the Judge said was expected, but that doesn't make it less sad

Everything the Judge said was expected, but that doesn't make it less sad. I decided to behave my self until i saw my husband smiling. At that moment i turned to the mad woman they claimed. I grabbed my lawyer's cloth for failing me. I rolled on the floor screaming for someone to help me. Some people just looked at me.
Suddenly, i felt my husband hand and he raised me up. I looked up and i saw the press. Wow he os showing for camera. I thought to myself. My husband held me by am shoulder and talked to the press.

 My husband held me by am shoulder and talked to the press

Press: Mr Yoon, how are you feeling about this judgement.

Mr Yoon : first of all, i would like to thank the press for your interest. But this is a trying time for me and my wife. As you all know, we lost our child earlier and things have been tough for us. I love my wife as you can see, and i want the best for her. I would love if the press can give us the privacy we needed. If there is any other news, we will let you know.

The press really believed him. They thought i am the crazy woman whose husband loves so much. Not only that i lost in the court of law, i also lost in public opinion. In fact people even pitied my husband. They feel like it must be hard on him, going through the death of  a daughter and a pregnant crazy woman.

We got home, and everywhere was silent. Seo Dan was also in the room with us. She was actually packing my what i am going to need in a mental facility. Since my husband is the legal guardian and makes the decisions for me, he decided to bring me to a mental facility in Seoul Hospital. I didn't argue nor object, because its a loosing battle. I try to think of way i could divorce him, since i need to free myself.

RJH POV

Its been a month since that court situation. I got the job at Seoul Hospital. I am happy i got the job but my conscience doesn't let me rest. I keep seeing her face the moment i betrayed her. She has been on my mind and the guilt is eating me up. I was in my new office when Yoon se joon knocks the door.
Hi Se Joon, i didn't know you will be coming today...i said
Well i needed to come visit you to see how you are adjusting to your new office..he said
Its been great actually..i replied.

Suddenly, Se joon looked at me, and i knew at that moment he needed something. I asked him, why are you here actually? Then he replied, Yoon Seri will admitted to this hospital and i need you to be in charge of her. What do you mean? I asked
I decided to bring her here, since i can't bear to live with her and i am scared she might kill me in my sleep. So what do you want me to do to her? I asked
Well, since she is not mentally ill, if another doctor takes care of her, he might find an error in your assessment at the court, so i feel like you should treat her. Probably give her pills that might affect her ( i don't care) what i really want is that she should remain mentally ill and you are the only one who can do that.

I am at loss for words now. Se Joon, you said that its only a one time thing, now you want me to destroy her life more?. RJH you destroyed her life the moment you sided with me. Except you want to go to jail, i think it would be better for you to listen to me.

I sighed. What have i gotten myself into.
Ok no problem. I will take her.
She is currently in the last trimester of her pregnancy, in fact she should give birth to our child in 6 weeks. Whatever drug you are going to give her, make sure it doesn't affect the baby. I said okay. Lets meet up to drink sometimes. He stood up and left my office. I am doomed i said.

Yoon seri POV

My luggage's are already packed, i took the picture of Mina with me and i left the house with him. We arrived at the facility and i saw the doctor who testified against me. Actually at first, i wasn't sure if the Dr betrayed me, but seeing that he is assigned to me confirms that he indeed betrayed me.
I was put in a Vip room. I don't know the reason. Maybe they needed privacy to do all the evil plan they have set out. I am heavily pregnant right now, and since i am going to be separated from my baby very soon, i need to give her the best and healthiest pregnancy i can.
I decided to eat well, sleep well, exercise more and stress less. My baby will need that.

After i settled, my husband said to me, seri i hope you behave yourself, you probably know what i am capable of and your life is literally on my hands. I  am your legal guardian and i can do and undo.

I looked at him and replied to him "the grave you are digging for me, you better dig deep because i am not the only one who will fall into it"

I turned my back against him, and he left.

Again..thank you x3 for showing interest in this story. I hope you are not getting bored.

Next we are going to see how RJH and Seri starts getting to know each other. How her time in the mental facility will be. Will RJH continue to do Se joon wishes or will he decide to right his wrong.

As usual, click star....please and comment to get the conversation going. I really need the readers feedback. Feedback is nice for a starter like me.

See you next chapter.