“I will pass” Jungkook doesn’t even spare him a glance looking outside the window. Taehyung frowns grabs Jungkook’s hand and yanks him down, Jungkook balances himself in the right time to stop himself from having a great fall and couldn’t help but sit on the stool. He glares at Taehyung.

“Do you know how much money the company invests on me, they can hang you for this” 

Taehyung ignores him “We had a deal” 

“I was drunk” Jungkook deadpans.

“You are not today”

“I am high”

“This will help”

“Do not need it”

“Believe me you do”

“You have quite a free time, I will talk to my management” Jungkook tries to get up but Taehyung holds him in place again.

“Join me talking to them is of no use” 

“No I am good” Jungkook folds his hands over his chest looking away.

Such a brat’ Taehyung thinks.

“This is an order not invitation” Taehyung gives a tight smile.

“What good will it bring” Taehyung eyes the pots then scrunches his nose, not at all ready for it.

“Ease you” Jungkook rolls his eyes.

“Just a word and my fans will hate you” he says.

Taehyung shakes his hand avoiding his threat and passes him the pot and bag of soil and seeds, some seedlings too and gloves.

“I worked hard in choosing them” he says.

“Are you serious?” Jungkook looks at him.

“Shhh they can understand”

“Who?...the plants?” he asks shocked pointing at them.

“Don’t point your fingers at them…it is mean” Taehyung says looking at his flowering plants.