Bright is a big entertainment company, bustling with dedicated employees, dressed properly and always carrying smile on their faces, it never occurred to Taehyung that this company can also be shady, he felt uneasy and walks fast to his office but is stopped in the mid way.

“Mr. Kim” Jay calls him.

Taehyung turns around to look at him and bows “Are not you forgetting something?” Jay asks walking towards him. Taehyung still looks at him confused.

“I went to your office but you were not there, it has been three weeks I didn’t get any report on JK, are you forgetting your duties, or do you need a reminder each time because I think I made it very clear that I need a report on everything”

“There was nothing major to report” Taehyung says.

“That is for me to decide if it is major or not” Jay glares “Mr. Kim I am warning you again don’t try to get close to JK”

“I know what I am doing, as for your report it will be in your office before the day ends” Taehyung hates when Jay warns him again and again.

Jay smiles “It is better this way, good luck then with your work” Jay walks away leaving a sour mood Taehyung behind.

______________

Jungkook  finishes his meeting for the new album and walks towards Taehyung’s office just to have fun that’s what he had in his mind when he opens the door but to his surprise the chair was empty, he feels disappointed for a moment and was about to close the door when he hears Taehyung’s voice.

“Jokers, they are all jokers”

Jungkook raises his right brow, amused and curious all of a sudden, he walks slowly towards the sound, almost like a cat, cautious careful steps and finds Taehyung sitting on a rug with several pots some with plants some still empty to be filled, his brows raises to the heights, seeing how Taehyung was busy cursing someone and at the same time putting plants seeds in the soil, he feels more amused.

“Hey doc” he says loudly, satisfied with how Taehyung flinches and almost kicks the pot in scare. Taehyung turns around glaring at the intruder.

“You…when will you learn decency” he scolds.

“Ooohhh…someone is quite in a mood today” Taehyung makes a face at this going back to his work, but then quickly he stops, looks around grabs a small stool and places it besides him.

Jungkook frowns “Good that you are here, come sit, we will start with a good therapy”