'Why is she awake?' I thought and cleared my throat again as i stood up and walked towards my desk when the first thunder roared causing me to shriek and drop my phone.

I rolled up in a ball on the ground as i started shaking violently, i closed my eyes, i covered my ears, i bit my mouth as images started flashing on my mind.

"Y-Y/n! Y/n! Y/n!" Somi exclaimed as she approached me and started panicking as she shook me trying to snap me out of it.

»|«

Jeongyeon was just in her room, she woke up a few minutes ago due to a bad feeling that has been giving her trouble on sleeping earlier.

She stared at her nails as a thunder roared making her jump out of the bed.

She held her chest and laughed.

'That almost gave me a heart attack, what the fuck..' She thought and took a deep breathe before exhaling all the air out, she pondered for awhile as she realized that some of the girls had a big trigger for thunderstorms.

She quickly sprinted on the request button a few times as the red light alarmed. She jumped again.

"Oh shit! Red lights! I fucked up so bad!" She exclaimed and kicked the glass door a few times.

Of course she fucked up, alarms and red lights are also one of the triggers on some of the girls that could give them a short torture of flashback from the past, now that there was a small progress seen.

Jeongyeon thought it would go back to zero wasting all Y/n's efforts to cure them, Y/n worked hard and risked to forget herself just to help others. She was selfless as we say.

She waited for Y/n and the other guards to close the alarm and enter each rooms but there were no responses or so.

Why?

Of course, i think all of you know obviously..

Y/n is...

3rd Person's POV

"Red lights!" Somi yelled as the guards quickly turned off the alarm before entering the large steel door, Somi stayed by Y/n's side as The Young Doctor was still on the ground panting and shaking violently.

Somi's heartbeat sped up as she hugged Y/n comfortingly and rubbing circles on her back while whispering soothing words to her with a mellow voice as she spotted a phone on the floor.

"Hello?!" The girl at the other line yelled right when Somi picked it up.

"Hello?!" Somi quickly responds as she held Y/n close to her.

"Give her a full shot of Diazepam! Is she shaking?! Is she breathing heavily?! I told her to always bring her- fuck!" The call ended as Somi started looking around the cabinets as a few pill bottles fell on the floor.

To simplify it, everything and everyone was a mess.

================

I snapped my eyes open to see myself in a place i didn't want to be in again. My breathing raged as i closed my eyes before calming myself down.

I walked around the dark place..

The Basement.. Our Basement..

Memories flooded my mind as my heartbeat fastened, i opened my eyes to myself in a different place.. i was infront of a chair. A chair that gave me nightmares throughout my childhood and teenage life. The chair that gave me chills.