His Sweetness caught us (Part 4)

Comenzar desde el principio

"YES!!!" I said in excitement then Yaku hit my head for yelling and ask me why was I so happy then I explained it to him.

"Wow never thought you ask his number that way" Yaku said to me and patted my shoulder and I already know most of the team like- no lemme change that they Love Hinata as much as I do.

=Yachi's POV=

I keep looking at Hinata-kun's pictures surely those Simps will like this but can't help that Hinata will be a good looking boy at both sides of cuteness and hotness.

"Yachi" I look to the person called me it was Kiyoko-san.

"Kiyoko-san what is it?" I ask her.

"Did you see Hinata? someone is looking for him" she said and I was curious who is looking for Hinara his parents are out of town and his siblings are playing in the managers room, and it's impossible for his old team to be here since they already left this early morning for their flight.

"I didn't see Hinata but who is this person looking for him?" I ask out of curiosity to this person finding Hinata.

"Well he did say his name...it was Zen Silver" Kiyoko said but why does the name sounds familiar, I'm sure Hinata-kun mentioned the guy but I don't know his relationship to him.                           

"Tanaka-san!" I heard Hinata's voice him and Tanaka-san seem like arguing for a meatbun but then Kiyoko called out Hinata's name and inform him about the guy.

"Wait who is this dude?" Hinata ask while tilting his head, Aww his so cute.

"Zen Silver" Kiyoko said as I saw Hinata froze and his eyes looks so piss and mix with fear.

"Tell him to go away" Hinata said, he look so mad. I never saw this side of Hinata.

"Oh? And why should I leave my precious Flower here?" I heard someone from behind and Hinata stiffened.

=No one's Pov=

"Why are you here?" Hinata said trying not to snap.

"Why so mad Ba-"He was cut off by Hinata slapping him that maze everyone who were in the gym shock.

"Don't you even try calling me that! We're over remember? I broke up with you! I'm tired of you, you cheated on me everynight but I act like it was nothing to me seeing you with another girl or boy in your house, I'm hurt that time you cheater!" Hinata said trying not to cry by remembering those horrible times he sees his boyfriend practically his Ex now always bringing someone home and make out.

"Hinata I'm so-" He was cut off again.

"Sorry? Sorry!? Do you think that sorry of yours can make me forgive you!? Hah! It's funny that I pretended that you weren't cheating on me that time but wow, you're here? Why are you here!?" Hinata said as tears fall down from his cheeks making the Crows glare at the guy.

"Y-you even punch me, kick me, and called me names, but I smiled and smiled for you not to Notice, it's hard keeping up with someone who only dated you because of money, fame and how dumb was I to like you!" Hinata said looking directly at Zen with teary eyes as Zen was about to touch Hinata in the shoulders.

"Don't even try touching my Disciple" Bokuto Said glaring to the guy that hurt Hinata and making him feel nothing to the guy.

"Who are you? This is none of your business" Zen spoke up glaring at the Owl also.

"Zen please Leave...I don't wanna see you" Hinata said looking away from his Ex.

"Hinata...*sighed* I just wanna say I'm sorry and I've changed" Zen said meaningful to his words and Hinata look to him again.