Forgive the cheater

~No one's POV~

"Shoyou dear, that was Suijin am i right?" Hinata's Mom ask him they called Shoyou in the room while the others was enjoying the party until twelve o'clock.

"Yeah"

"Are you two um... getting back together?" She ask as Hinata scratch the back of his neck.

"I'm confused"

"Why?"

"Mom...Tobio said that our team well except Tanaka-san that they like me more than friends same with the other teams" He said but he wasn't believing it tho, he doesn't believe Kageyama.

"Well...Just follow your heart" His Mom said.

"If you're still confused, then don't pressure yourself okay?"

"Yeah Thanks Mom" Hinata smiled as his father came in.

"If your gonna date a girl, give me some grandchildren!" His father exclaimed making Shoyou flustered and embarrassed as the Wife smack his husbands head.

"Don't make your Child flustered idiot" She scolded his husband who just nodded.

As the two we're talking Hinata Shoyou excuse himself and goes outside and saw the worst thing he saw today and he regrets going outside.

"Zen..."

Once he said that name he sworn he keep his voice down so he wasn't heard but he was heard and Zen saw him.

"Shoyou-"

"Uh huh...NOPE! I'M OUT!" Hinata was backing away but Zen was running towards him.

And that's were Shoyou run for his life depends on it.

"Fucker stop chasing me!" Hinata screamed while running.

"CAN WE JUST PLEASE TALK?" Zen Scream back.

"OVER YOUR FUCKING DEADASS STUPID WHITE HAIR!" Hinata said as he jump over a fence surprisingly.

"Oh you think I can't jump that?" Zen smirk and jump over the fence and landed wonderfully infront of Hinata.

"Well shit" Hinata start running again but now trying to make Zen tired by jumping over hurdles, bushes and some fences and even backflipping over higher grounds to land perfectly.

~After 50 minutes straight~

Both Zen and Hinata we're tired from all the running and jumping all over the freaking empire that both of them we're lying on the grass panting and barely even stand up.

"Dumbass just let me talk" Zen said while Hinata throw a fucking rock at Zen.

"S-shut up" Hinata pants and angrily look at Zen.

"Please let me talk"

"10 seconds"

"I'M NOT A ROBOT! STUPID Sho!" Zen suddenly spouted not realizing what he used to call Hinata before.

"I-...Stop calling me Sho we're over okay?" Hinata said looking away not wanting to face the shi- I mean Zen.

"I'm sorry, I just said it out of the blue" Zen said while Hinata look at him confused.

"Is that even  a word? a phrase?" Hinata ask while Zen thought about it.

"Maybe?"Zen replied not sure what he just said.

"Geez, sometimes I wonder why I dated you a long time ago" Hinata said regret was written in his face.

"Wow... I'm so offended" Zen clench his fist into his chest.