"BOKE!"

(Do you guys like my sketchy art above?
Btw~ it's Canon about Shoyou being the oldest among the first years👀
Tobio miss his Cousin 🥺 )
also...idk why i let Kags call Sho Nii-chan...but eh it's adorable in my perspective lol...👽

:Click the pic for full viewing 😗

______________________________________

~No One's Pov~

Tobio Kageyama was seen looking at a big gate feeling nervous cause he never been on this Mansion that belongs to the Hinata's. Yes he never been to this place before but only heard stories well weird stories from his Big Sister Miwa that used to tell him about this mansion being torture place for people who had plans on hurting the Hinata's kids which was a lie that Tobio took seriously as a kid so....here he is standing, shaking, and waiting for the door to open.

"Tobio? psst look up" Tobio did look up and saw his sister on top of the gate grinning.

"Miwa-nee?"

"Shush, imma let you in cause yes" Miwa said as she push a certain button opening the gate.

'Well Damn' Tobio thought as he saw his sister jumped and landed infront of him.

"Hehe...Wanna see your favorite cousin now?" Miwa teased as Tobio blush from embarrassment making his sister laugh in pure joy.

"L-look at your face, you're RED!" at this point Miwa was trying to control her laughter seeing her dear Little brother in a embarrassing state.

"S-shut up! that Boke ain't my favorite not even once!" Tobio said frustrated and mix with embarrassment as he storm off walking inside the house leaving Miwa.

"W-wait up!" Miwa followed Tobio because he might get lost at this rigid big place.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Tobio was looking around the place being amazed how the whole Place is amazing and mesmerizing to look at...while he was busy admiring every inch of the corners of the place he didn't noticed he bump into someone.

"Ugh...WATCH IT YOU-" Tobio look at the person and was confused since he doesn't know this guy...Yes a Guy.

"Pardon me...but you should be the one looking at their footsteps" The Guy with blonde hair and Black eyes look at Tobio.

"Oh! if it isn't Takuzo" Tobio heard his sister said the guys name.

"Miwa-san...is this perhaps the guy you're talking about? the oddly terrifying cousin Shoyou has?" Takuzo said making Miwa laugh a bit and a irritated Tobio.

"Yup his the one"

"I see..."

As Tobio got back up his feet and look at Takuzo and wondered...

'Who tf is this guy and How does he know or rather call Boke by his first name' Tobio thought as he look at Takuzo talking to Miwa to formally for his own brain who lacks knowledge other than volleyball.

"So his basically here because he wanna see Shoyou after some weeks?" Taku ask Miwa who nodded.

"Oh okay...well then let's go to where Shoyou is then" He said as he gestures the two to follow him where Shoyou Hinata is and that's where they stop om a big door with golden linings on both sides of it as Taku opened the door making his cape motion in a anime way...

"Shoyou...You have visitors" Taku said as Shoyou looked at the group while petting a cat on his lap Tobio couldn't help but go through Taku and jumped over the Orange boy.