"Let's Hangout?"

=No one's POV=

It was a great Sunday for Hinata to walk around the town and buy some stuff, Hinata was still sleeping until his phone buzz and he woke up by that.

"Who in this time- Nevermind it's 7:30 in the morning" Hinata said as he rub his eyes and took his phone and look at the text Yamaguchi sent.

=Yamaguchi=

Yamaguchi= Hey Hinata, Are you free today?

Hinata look at his phone more closely because he just woke up and his vision was still sleepy then he type back.

Hinata= Hey Yamaguchi Good morning and Yeah I'm free today Why?

Yamaguchi=Well ... Um wanna hangout?

Hinata=Sure! I was planning on buying some stuff anyway so yeah I'll hangout with you.

Yamaguchi= Great then I'll meet you at the park.

Hinata=Yeah sure, See ya later Yama-kun😁

Yamaguchi=See ya😊

End of their chat

Hinata get up from his bed and charge his phone for later then he goes to the shower and take bath and got off the shower and look some casual clothes fitting for today. ( why do I sound like- Nvm.;-;)

Hinata go downstairs and put on his Sneakers then his mother came hugging his son and ruffle his hair ( it's a free state boi).

"Sho-kun you better be careful out there okay? Your Dad might get overprotective" The mother said smiling and as Shoyo just smile back to his mother.

"Ofcourse Mom and I'll see you guys later" Hinata said as he waved Goodbye to his mother and run of to the park where Yamaguchi is waiting.

=Yamaguchi's Pov=

Ahh I really sent it to him and ask him if he wanna hangout I feel like my face is heating up as it was really.

"Yamaguchi! Sorry I'm late!" I heard some voice then look where it was coming from and as I saw a cute tangerine running towards me and embrace me with a hug which I hug back.

"So where are we going?" I ask and he just look at me and smile 'Seriously you're gonna kill me'.

After we got to a train and go to Tokyo he quickly grab my hand and drag me to the mall, I just realized when we we're texting he wanna buy some stuff.

"Hey Yama-kun what color do you like?" Hinata ask me as he was looking at a shop but I don't know which.

"Uh...I guess I kinda like orange-"I regret saying orange when I look at Hinata he just stare at me with awe and I blush.

"Orange huh?" He said then he giggle.

"What?" I ask him and giggle along.

"Nothing it's just you're giggle is cute" he said and I felt my face heat up.

After that blushing face of mine, me and Hinata go to stores and buy some clothes he even buy me a hoodie which was cute because I decline at first to his offer but then he begged and has this puppy eyes and I CAN'T EVEN TRY RESISTING IT.