His Sweetness caught us (Part 4)

Is the pic above adorable ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Yup I'm losing braincells a little;-;

______________________________________

The day was never different but the coaches invited one more team to the training camp which was Inarizaki those foxes who are gonna be the next victim by our sweet and Adorable Tangerine.

"Ne...Asahi-san why are you bringing a Rosary?" Hinata ask out of curiosity when he saw Asahi's pocket was revealing it.

"I bring because the other teams might start something to make Suga kill them so I just wanna pray for there souls" Asahi explain and Hinata just giggle.

"That seem to be needed, because I saw Suga-san and Daichi-san and the others threatening Kuroo and Bokuto about Kidnapping me? But I don't kinda think they'll do that" Hinata said while rubbing his chin and smile awkwardly, him and Asahi was happy chatting.

"SHOYOU!" Ofcourse Nishinoya came popping out of nowhere screaming his little crushes name.

"Noya-senpai?" Hinata said.

"Hey Oh and Asahi? Did I interrupted your little chat on your cru-" Noya was cut off by Asahi covering his mouth.

"Then I should go now Hinata, I still need to ask about something to Suga" Asahi said as he waved bye to Hinata and Noya who was shivering from the glare of Asahi.

"Bye bye Asahi!" Hinata said.

"Shoyou...are you busy today?" Nishinoya ask the tangerine who just shook his head.

"I don't think so" He answered.

"Then let's hangout...i-if you wanna ofcourse?" Nishinoya said shyly fiddling his fingers because his asking his crush to hangout with him.

"Sure" Hinata said as this made Noya so happy.

"YES! I mean *cough* let's go see the new team arriving today" Nishinoya said as he already know what team was arriving.

"Sure" was just the simple word Hinata said as they go to the gym if the New arriving team was called Inarizaki, the two beans peek at the gym and there they saw those said teams.

"Eh they look so cool but not as cool as our team" Hinata said smiling at Noya.

"OFCOURSE! our team is incredible!" Nishinoya said proudly and he patted the Tangerine's hair.

"Okay that was all let's go check some places Shoyou" Nishinoya said as he started walking first but then he bump on someone tall.

"Eh look Samu, it's a elementary kid" A Bicolor blond said pointing at Noya who was mad now.

"I don't think that's a Ele-" The gray hair twin was cut off by his twin.

"Hey kiddo what are you do-"He was cut off by a angry Pikachu.

"BASTARD IM A FUCKING PLAYER AND IM NOT AN ELEMENTARY KID!" Noya snapped that Hinata was eyes widened.

"Nishinoya calm down"Hinata said trying to hold back his angry senpai.

"But Shoyou-" Nishinoya was cut off by his kouhai smiling at him then he calm down and look away blushing.

"You're from Inarizaki right?" Hinata ask the twins who are infront of them but the blond was spacing out and keep staring at Hinata with a pink blush on him.

"Um...is your brother fine?" Hinata ask from the gray hair who seem was the only one who is at reality for now.

"Yeah his fine don't worry about him and Yes we're from Inarizaki, I'm Osamu Miya and this is Atsumu" Osamu said as he greeted the Tangerine.