His Sweetness caught us (Part 4)

Start from the beginning

"No problem Hinata" I said to him he just smiled like seriously it's so bright, his eyes is magnificent, he looks so Dearing.

"Shoyo" then I saw a guy who's hair was like a Pudding?

"KENMA!" Hinata said as he give the puddinghead a hug and shockingly the guy hug back I'm feeling piss but I don't know why.

"Who's this Shoyo?" The puddinghead ask then Hinata look at me and back to Kenma was it.

"That's Osamu Miya he just helped me carry the boxes" he said with such a beautiful and lovely smile I could ever see.

"Oh that's great you didn't work to hard Shoyo" the guy said as he patted Hinata.

"Shoyo let's hangout if you wanna?" The guy said I sure wish this dude didn't came interfering my talk to Hinata.

"Sure let's hangout!" Hinata answered as he look at me with a hesitant eyes but then I feel a warm embrace Coming from him, so warm.

"Osamu-san thank you again for the help!" He said then let go of the hug, I already miss his warmth then he smiled and I smile back saying 'No problem' then he walk away with the puddinghead.

But then I noticed the puddinghead look back at me and glared more like saying 'Dont touch Hinata'....I just thought of the face he make at me, he glared then walk back next to Hinata.

'Sho-kun huh, his so adorable'

~An hour later~

=Lev's POV=

I was just staring to a cat, I wanna catch it but he keeps walking so I followed it and then it stop this was my time to catch it when I jump over the cat I saw a shadow that jump over to a cat also but instead me and him hit our heads together and full to the ground and groaned in pain of my head.

"O-ow...that h-hurt" The voice was so familiar but then there it was it clicked to me it was no other than.

"Hinata?" I said still rubbing my forehead from the headbutt.

"Oh! Lev I didn't know it was you and I'm s-sorry for-" I cut him off.

"Nah, don't be sorry we both know we were trying to catch the cat" I said then I hear he laugh it was cute.

"Yup I guess so" he said looking at me with those pretty Hazelnut eyes of his.

"Is your head hurt that much? Lemme just" As I got up from where I was sitting and go close to Hinata to make sure his head wasn't in a bad shape or whatever.

"Hey Lev, I didn't know you have pretty eyes as well!" He said with those shimmering eyes, I swear Hinata is to sweet and Adorable for anyone.

"T-thank you" I said awkwardly.

We both got up and start walking to the gym doors still chatting about eachother honestly his so nice to talk with now I know what Inouka and Kenma said that Shoyo's voice is such music to your ears and could listen to his voice all day long.

"Hey Hinata"

"What is it Lev?" I was thinking of asking for his number since Kenma and Inouka refuse to give Hinata's number at first but they were just avoiding Kuroo-san and I was absent when this two give Hinata's number to the others well except Kuroo-san.

"Can I ask for your number?" I said it. I feel so proud at myself.

"Sure you didn't have to say it so nervously" he said with a smile and I blush then he let me copy his number on my phone.

"Thanks Hinata!" I said with a smile and he smiled back it's so bright.

"No problem Lev and I should go looks like Tanaka-san and Noya-san is ready to kill you see ya later" Hinata said as he walk towards to his overprotective crow family.