His Sweetness caught us (Part 4)

Start from the beginning

"Oh cool! I'm Hinata Shoyou from Karasuno High" Hinata said with a smile that made Osamu eye widened and blush a little.

"And this is Nishinoya" Hinata introduce his senpai to the two.

But still the one who was silent was the lovestruck Atsumu who is still on Dreamland with the Tangerine.

"U-um...we should be going then Osamu-san see you later" Hinata said as he grab Nishinoya's wrist and start dragging him out the gym.

Osamu waved bye to Hinata and the Pikachu who still piss at the twins.

"Hey Idiot" Osamu said as he playfully punch his twin in the arm.

"H-huh? W-what happened?" Atsumu was brought back to reality.

"You really have to space out"Osamu said sighing to his brother.

"That Orange hair was so cute!" Atsumu squealed like a Highschool girl falling so deep for his crush.

"Yeah and you seem weren't listening when he was introducing himself to us"Osamu said walking away from his twin.

"Well I did hear his name...it was...Shoyou Hinata!" Atsumu exclaimed having a blush on his face by the Tangerine's name.

~Timeskip by Kageyama drinking milk~

=Atsumu's Pov=

I can't get that Karasuno guy out my head and that guy is by the name Hinata Shoyou, when I met him earlier with that Libero of theirs I was jealous because ugh...his so close to Shoyou-kun...My eyes was really stuck on him earlier because of those beautiful magnificent Hazelnut eyes of his and his soft cheeks by the look of it and his Sunny personality with just a mix of shyness HIS SO CUTE DAMN IT!!!

"Hey tsumu, I heard from the coaches we don't have practice matches today same with the other teams also" My twin explained I was happy that we don't get to practice because I'm tired from the trip but the thought of Shoyou-kun makes me wanna chat with him but...

'How do I even get to talk to him? I just met him earlier' I thought and then the gym door flew open a small guy carrying boxes who's hair was orange...Wait orange?

"Hinata are you sure you can do this?" A girl said with black hair and a mole on her face.

"Don't worry Kiyoko-san, I can do this" It was by my beloved Shoyou 'Boi beloved?! His not even yours yet' I just stared at the boy.

"His so adorable" I didn't realize I said that out loud then I look to my team with open eyes and some with Confused faces.

Well shit.

"Atsumu do you...like that orangenette?" Ask Ojiro I was just stuff there at the moment then I saw Osamu walk towards to Hinata.

"Hey Hinata" he said.

"Uwah! O-osamu-san?" Shoyou-kun said surprisingly his so cute.

"Can I help you with that?" My twin ask, I swear I'm feeling jealous.

"You sure?"

"Yeah"

"Ok"

Then Osamu carried the other boxes that Hinata was carrying they smile at eachother seriously I'm jealous as fuck at my twin now.

"Lucky bastard" I mumbled pouting at the sight of my brother helping Shoyou.

=Osamu's Pov=

I never thought meeting someone new feels great especially if it's this cute crow.

"Thank you for helping Osamu-san!" He said with a Bright smile, I feel so warm right now.