Chapter 7: All the way home

Some months later.

August pov
Im healed along wit Anthony but me and yn better than we've been in a long ass time. But right now im just chillen wit yn watchin catfish. And Anthony is asleep.
"Why would you date someone over the internet in the first place."she said
"Cant find no one in real life." I said
"Well if they wait or go out and go to the person. "
"Or they just ugly"
She bust out laughin.
"Thats so mean." She finally caught her breath.
"Im bored"
"Right u wanna go clubbin" she got excited
"Yea we can. Wanna go to Sharp(club name) "
"Yea what time"
"10?"
"Ok. What time is it."
I looked at my phone. "Nine"
"Im bout to get ready. Who gonna watch Anthony."
"Ill call Chris"
"Ok"she got up and i slapped her ass.

Yn Pov
I walked up the stairs to find something to wear. I already took a shower so i put on a short black dress with part of the stomach out and my red bottoms. I did my makeup. I curled my weave. Yes i do wear weave just not all the time. I had three bundles. My longest is 18 in. I put my hoops on my dark redish plum lipstick my gold head chain and walked out of the bathroom. August was already ready as always. He was rocking all white.
"You look nice"i said grabbin my phone and puttin it in my bra.
He looked up from his phone and looked up. "So do you"he grabbed my waist and pulled my to him. "A lil too nice. "
"This is simple. Did you talk to chris?"
"Yea he came and got him."
"Lets go then."
We walked into the garage and i grabbed the black lambo keys but he grabbed the white range rover keys.
"What are you doing." I was bout to grab the key out his hand but he grabbed the keys out my hand.
" i want the black lambo it matches what i have on"
"But i have all white on."
"Well"i crossed my arms
"Well" he walked toward the range rover and got in. I waked in the house and grabbed my white dress and white heels then went back to the garage. Ima just change in the truck. I got in the truck and told august to unzip my dress.
"Shit we coulda stayed in side for this. "He started kissin my neck. But i hit him
"Im just gonna change dresses then, since you wanna be a meanie. "
It only took me five minutes to change. I fixed my hair in the mirror and put my heels on. Once we got there, there was people everywhere trying to talk to him. He grabbed my hand and we walked in the club. Migos was blastin threw the speakers and everyone was hype. I lost august in the crowd. Im not surprised i went to the bar and sat next to some dude.
"A strawberry martini please" i asked the bartender and the boy turned around.
"Aren't you yn" he asked. He was so cute. Omg.
"Yea, i am"
"So wheres august"
"Got lost in the crowd"
"Ill keep you some company"
"Ok"
We talked for a while and he real cool his name is Justin.
"You coo people." I said takin another sip of my drink
"Well i try" he popped his collar
" bye felecia"
"You wanna dance"
"Ok"
I got up and he brought me to the dance floor. We danced to Somo Ride. He is so cute. As we grinded on each other we saw alot of commotion.
"Whats goin on over there" i asked some random chick
"August alsina bout to fight"
"Nigga oh lawd"
I ran over there threw people and saw him waxin dat ass. After i thought it was enough i went to him and tried to pull him off.
"Augie plz stop now"
He stopped and kicked him one last time. I looked at him.
"What happen auggie"
"Ion kno i was gettin a lap dance next thing i kno i was fightin"
I smelt the vodka on his breath. I took his shades off to see his eyes blood shot red. I grabbed his hand.
"It was nice meetin you" i told justin slidin him my number. He smirked and we walked outside. August got in the passenger seat while i got in the drivers seat. While i was drivin home i felt august hands on my thigh.
"Stop august, chill out"
"Why"
"You drunk"
"No im not"
"Nigga i smell vodka and mint gum on yo breath. "
"But i love youuuu"
He stuck two of his long ass fingers in me. I gasped and hit his hand hard as asf.
"Damn ma, ima fuck you good when we get home. Im not drunk"
"Whats 9+10"
"21"
"Its 19 you dumbass" i parked the car in the garage"
"Ok if you can do this ill believe you not drunk. "
"Ok"
"Walk on that line straight"
He did. It was actually flawless. He looked at me and smirked. He scooped me up and ran into the bed room. He ripped my dress off and got undressed in 2.4 seconds.

Well its short but here. Hope it was somethin.