Truffle Butter

Yn Pov
Ok so i lied i woke up to no one but my teddy bear. I told Both of them that I decided to be single. I really don't need a bar right now. ME AND MY MOM been really close I've been going to her house every other day now found out she was gonna be in surgery when I was gonna have the baby. . But frfr I gotta get my business back make mo money and flex on these hoes. Plus Im 25 I need to make sure my business right before I get another "relationship" and I told my self when I hit 26 I'm not gonna be a party animal any more. But I got my own place again and chill out there a lot. I started my event planning business back up. I'm now 9 months pregnant and bout to pop any minute now. I did my hygiene and put on my grey jeans and a cute oversized shirt. When i walked out of the bathroom i saw i had a text from August asking if I was ok. I let him now I was ok. He comes often. "Ask me if I do this everyday I say often. Ask how many times she rode the wave not so often" sorry I love that song. But I'm Bout to go to the hospital cause I'd rather already be there when I'm in labor. I'm waiting for August to come get me. Adrian sent me a text saying he was giving up on us. But I would have gave up too a long periodically time ago. But it's okay though. A few minutes later August came in my room to get my bags.
"Hey yn"he kissed my cheek. "Hey"I said getting my purse and sliding on my flats. He opened the door for me and helped me in the truck.
"Ready for another go round"he said referring to having another baby and pulling out of the drive way.
"Yep" I was nervous because last time I went they was like I might be in labor longer than last time which was bout an 1 1/2.
"Can we go eat before they give me that nasty ass food"
"That was my plan" he said pulling up to sonic.
He ordered our food and we pulled to the side and started eating. I feel like me and August are closer now.
"August I want us to work. I feel like I'm going to love you no matter what and i don't think I'm gonna stop no time soon." I told him hoping I made the right choice
"You just a little too late" OMG I'm done with boys for good. Adrian was the only thing that made me stay away but now he's out the picture I want him soooo bad.
"Why" I asked low key emotional
"The past months I been talking to this girl and I'm feeling her. It took me forever to get you and If that happens again I'm not gonna spend that time again trying to get back with you. " he said finishing his food.
"Oh, okay" I low key started crying. But not enough for him to see. You know how when you crying your heart out on the inside but on the outside you look fine. That's how I was. The rest of the ride was quiet. Once we got to the hospital he signed me in and I went in the labor room. One of the things I was thinking about was losing a baby. August not with me. My mom and her back surgery. Anthony in heaven. I been lacking in my business cause I can't move like I used to. They male nurse came in dressed me and gave me medicine cause I did natural with anthony and I almost passed out halfway pushing him out. It's two names I want to name my baby.... Wait I never told you what I was gonna have. I'm having a girl. I wanna name her Ashlynn. I broke outta my train of thoughts when August started talking to me.
" you feeling ok" he asked me siting in the chair next to my bed.
"Yea"
"Baby names?"
"Ashlynn"
"I like it"
"Ok" I told him bluntly
"Yn you gon talk to me and tell me wassup"
"Ok the love of my life told me no. My mom in surgery. I'm loosing business fast. And I'm worried about losing my girl, I told you I'm fine"
"You not ok. I don't know why you act like that when you know you not ok. And I love you yn I always will I gave you chances all my life to get back with me and what did you say. No or wait. I'm done waiting for you. I'm 26 bout to turn 27 I can't wait all my life. I need to settle down. "