So Anxious

Yn Pov
We walked in his house to here him playing song from "The Green Album" wit Migos and Guccimane. It was chill even though it felt like a thousand people was there. We sat outside by the pool. We sipped on some juice and i saw Kylie. She was wit tyga. I wonder what bar she wearing cause i know she got small boobs but they look bigger. I need it for my small chest. We talked for a while till some bounce music came on and every girl got up and started twerking. That was my song. I got up and started twerking. August got behind me and it was some people recording. I was killing it. I stopped and started laughing. August took me to the bathroom and put me on the counter. I laughed and he kissed me.
"Come on. Lets go back"
"Nope"
There was a knock at the door i pushed him back fast. "Come in"i said. August gave me that"really nigga" look
"Lets see who up in the bathroom" chris opened the door recording a vine.
"In my bathroom. Man yall do it every where"
"I did nothing. He did. Ima good girl. "I smiled"hey vine"
"Ya nasty asses"chris ended the vine.
"Really in my bathroom"
"Its August"
"Shit chea its me" he hit my butt hard asf. I screamed a little.
"Yall crazy bruh. "Chris went back down stairs. I started walking downstairs and August was right behind me. We walked downstairs and got on twitter. I saw me tagged in a picture of August and some girl kissing then it was me with a bitch face somewhere else. Wtf. I tweeted "these hoes aint loyal" then all of a sudden there was a "beef" with me and August on twitter. "Yall need to chill with these videos" i tweeted. I pulled August outside by the car.
"I wanna go home"i told him getting in the car.
"Wait wassup with you" he asked me opening my door.
"Nothing" i told him bluntly then got on my phone. He pulled me out the car and i leaned against the car. He put one hand on the side of me on top of the car. "Now ma, you gon tell me whats bothering you"
"Who is this girl" i showed him the picture.
"That was just some fan that got outta hand. It was nothing" he looked me in the eyes.
"Okay" i said. "I still wanna go home"
"Aight"we got in the car and and i was quiet. It still bothers me that girls want to kiss him and some of them do. Like why he gotta be so sexy. I mean im used to fans wanting pics and stuff but kissing and touching on my man nope.
"What else bothering you"
"Im fine"
"No you not"
"We been together since high school i know when something bothering you"
"Im still not used to the fact fans be kissing and touching on you. Like you mines. Your my baby not theirs. "
"Oh i see, you just a lil jealous"
"Yes cause its girls out there that are better looking than me. And better personalities. And, i dont know. I feel like its me and you, then its you and 20 other girls touching and kissing on you"
"But who am i with, im with you cause i love you. Not no other girls or hoes. Girls are gonna wanna be on me. I try to stop them. "
"But its still the fact that they on you"
"Its ok to be jealous"
"Im not really jealous though. Im more concerned that the fans wont stop and ima wanna give up. "
"I knwo you. You wont give up"he said makin me mad
"You know im nice and have a big heart you actin like i wont drop your ass"
"You wont"why is he so sure of this.
I sat quietly mad. This nigga just irks my nervers.
"you mad bae"
"I dont even wanna be here"
"Then get out"
"Ugh ok then "i tried to get out but the door wouldnt open.
"I got the child lock for yo ass since you wanna be childish"
"FUCK YOU" i yelled at him. He is so ignorrant. He not getting nothing. Im not talking to him no more. We got home and i got my purse and walked out. August got all my bags and took them in my closet. He paid the sitter and i took ashlynn to the guest bed room downstairs from August room where i will be sleeping from now on.
"Hey tutti frutti, my lil brown skin chicken nugget" she smiled. I turned on the tv and she grabbed my finger. Awww. Makes me think about Anthony. A few tears fell from my eye and august walked in. I wiped them real quick and held Ashlynn rocking her.
"Baby girl im sorry. "
"Mhmm" i hummed sitting up more.
"Yn. I apologize for tripping earlier"
"August i said. Mhmm"
He smacked his lips and went to another room. I played with my baby till noticed she got tired. I put pillows in a square and put her in the middle so she wont fall of the bed. I layed down and drifted off too. I woke up like 2 hours later confused and mad as always when i wake up from a nap. I saw Ash not next to me so i got up and looked for her. I went to August room and saw him burping her. I sat on the couch on the side of the bed and watched my baby. Ash not August. I pulled out my phone and everyone was on the picture of August kissing that girl. I scrolled through the tweets and stuff. They talking bout im the kne in the wrong. How if im the victim. I started getting mad all over again. Then they was making memes and shit. Chris defended me though. Thats why he's my big brother.
"Why you mad" august asked putting a sleeping Ashlynn down.
"Im not@ i walked out and i heard him walk behind me. He pulled me into the guest room so we dont wake Ash. He put me up against the wall.
"Now tell me whats bothering you"
"Nothing August leave me alone"
"Why you so stubborn"
"Im not stubborn. If i was stubborn i wouldnt even be talking to you"
"Is it about me. Fans?"I got quiet. I looked up at him.
"I thought we talked about this"
"We did but, nothin im not even tripping"i walked from by him and layed facedown on the bed. He came and sat on my butt.
"Get off of me, fat ass"
"You got a fat ass" he grabbed my butt. I got up and hit his chest. He got up and we started play fighting. We all know where play fighting go.