Chapter-9

"The....smell..."

Y/n just smirked and took out her sword, pointing towards Muzan, her blade turning red.

It's Muzan eyes widened, "It's...red?"

(This is how Y/n nichirin sword looks like👆)

"I was ordered not to kill you but....", Y/n posed, "...something tells me not to let you roam free"

"A kid like you....what can you ever do to m-", he was cut off by Y/n's quick action.

She gave a small cut on his face making veins pop up on his forehead.

He slowly put his hand on the cut, 'it's not healing at all'

He menacingly looked at Y/n with a deep frown, "You....who are you?"

Y/n flinched a little but she quickly maintained her composure, "Me?...I am just an ordinary 13 year old girl who is going to cut that tiny head of yours one day or maybe even today...."

"Hmph...you are quite brave for a kid....you even managed to give a cut on my face....you are worthy of my praise....but...sadly today is the last day for you to live...."

"Well...I don't think so....I guess you are planning to take my cookies after you kill me eh? But sadly.....as long as I'm alive you ain't gonna get your ass near my cookies....ever", Y/n had a sadistic smirk on her face, she couldn't even gasps the situation here, she didn't even care that she was facing the 'Demon King' right now because.......SHE HAD TO PROTECT HER COOKIES!(Someone please tell her to be a little serious during fights, I mean ALL SHE EVER CARE ABOUT... IS HER COOKIES!! Sadly...even I as the author cannot do anything, why? Because I made her this way!😎🤦‍♀️✌)

"What are you even talking about? Are you even taking this seriously? Are you messing with me? The 'Demon King'? I'll show you who you're messing with right now!", Muzan yelled while charging straight towards her. (Well.....he seemed quite serious right now...)

"You show...pfft...me? It's alright brah...I already know who you are....", Y/n said while giggling, "...you are the small headed 'Demon King' who doesn't even know his place and ya....messing with you? pfft....I shall be asking you that.....who you are messing with is not a mere 13 year old but a 'Cute Demon Slayer'". She quickly appeared in front of him landing a punch on his face, "I'll be going for today...it seems like I'll just die if I fight with you alone......buh bye~". With that she jumped off to the roof waving goodbye with an innocent.....innocent smile, "Bye mister, let's play doll next time and I'll be sure to slash your head when we meet~"

And ya Muzan lost his coolness because of an irritating teenage kid who just messed with the 'Great Demon King', he kept yelling her too get down since he couldn't face the sunlight. (Ya...I know it doesn't sound like him at all....but who would be able to keep their coolness after what that little teenage girl had done to him)

From that day onwards Muzan made a vow to himself that he will be the one to behead the innocent yet not innocent 'Y/n'.

"Achoo!....", Y/n sneezed, "...guess I get caught a cold"

"Where were you?", a voice spoke behind her.

"Huh? Oh....It was just you Muichiro- kun....you scared me...haha", Y/n said while padding his arm repeatedly.

"Don't..."

"Huh?"

"Don't touch me"

"Hmph...rude", Y/n said pouting.

"So...where were you?"

"This remains a mystery...hm...", Y/n dramatically wondered.

"Whatever let's get to work", Muichiro said while giving her a blank look.

"Yeah...you're right...we need to search for the 'Demon King'.....the 'Demon King' yes.....", Y/n said while giving an awkward look.

"Wait don't tell me...."

"Huh? What? No! I didn't!", Y/n yelled nervously.

"What was I going to say?....", Muichiro questioned while wondering in the same time.

"Nothing...Nothing at all....so let's go...hahaha", Y/n laughed awkwardly.

Muichiro just went with the flow while being pushed from the back by Y/n.

"But I felt like I was going to say something important"

"No you weren't so let's just get to work..."

~Later~

"So bored....", Y/n complaint while animatic tears fell from her eyes and quickly eating her cookies.

", Y/n complaint while animatic tears fell from her eyes and quickly eating her cookies

(This GIF does not belong to me)

'I wonder how she does that every time...', Muichiro thought while sweat dropping.

"Hey! Muichiro-kun!", Y/n yelled with a serious face.

'She seem quite serious....is it something important this time?', Muichiro thought to himself.

"Ne....tell me shall we skip this whole mission thing and just go and have fun exploring Tokyo?"

'I shouldn't have gotten my hopes up', Muichiro thought before he gave a small chuckle.

'He laughed?', Y/n thought while giving at him with a deadpanned look, 'I thought I seemed quite serious this time'

Muichiro padded her head with a small smile, "You really are an interesting person"

"Of course, I am. I was known to be a very interesting person ever since I was born"

Muichiro just gave a small chuckle before it turned into a laughter.

"Hey!", Y/n pouted but soon she too joined in with him and no one knows the reason why.....it's mysterious.....it's always been mysterious because...she is.....'The Wisteria Child' after all.

To be continued....

Hey Wisterians!

Once again a big thank you to you all for all your loves and supports and also thank you all for reading this Chapter.

Thank you for your votes...and hope you are enjoying yourselves...

And if there are any Black Clover fans over here...I request you all to read my new book...it's called..."The Untitled Clover", it's a Black Clover x OC, so if you are interested you can read it anytime.

Anyways...before I go all crazy...

Bye~ See you guys soon...Love you all!