Chapter-19

Y/n pov

A few weeks passed by since the day the Lower Moon demon was 'beheaded'ˋ( ° ▽、° )  . The whole weeks went by with Zenitsu's annoying complaining, Inosuke's hopeless state and Tanjiro...as always...trying to do his best. Tanjiro became quite strong these past few weeks, Zenitsu who was complaining that he didn't want to go for training and Inosuke who was dumbstruck by the heavy training finally gave in and started training along with Tanjiro. Today is their last day training sooo I'm going to the dum dum 'Butterfly Estate'.

End of Y/n's pov

Crow Crow

"Ung...", Y/n grunt as she turned to face the other side of her bed.

Crow Crow

"Tsk! Stupid crow!", Y/n cursed her crow as she immediately got up, trying to grab him by the throat but too bad crows can fly and Y/n can't.

Crow Crow

"Crow Crow Crow", Y/n yelled, mimicking her crow, "What are you? A crow?!"

"Crow! You told me to wake you up early in the morning! And I am a crow u dimwit! Crow!", the crow yelled making Y/n flinch.

"Wait! Why did I tell you to wake me up?", Y/n said as she grew serious.

"You said you were going to the Butterfly Estate! Crow! Idiot!", the crow yelled an irk mark appearing on his forehead.

"Oh...wait! Kanao! She's gonna kill me!!", Y/n yelled as she immediately dressed up and quickly ran towards the Butterfly Estate.

In the Butterfly Estate

Y/n quickly ran to the corridor before she froze at the view in front of her, her mouth wide open, "What the..?"

Y/n's point of view👆

Normal person's point of view👆

"Huhuhu...better go before I spoil the beautiful view...hehe", Y/n coyly smirked as she tiptoed her way inside the estate, "Never thought I'd get to see Kanao blushing so hard" (She didn't actually blush. She was just...shocked)