Chapter-4

"Where is Kanao-chan?", Y/n thought as she jumped from trees to trees.

"AHHH!! HELP ME!! I AM GOING TO DIE!!".

" Who in the fucking hell..."

Y/n turned to see a young man who looked about two years older than her chased by a demon, he had fair skin and downward-sloped, scared-looking eyes that fade from soft brown to gold. He has short, yellow hair of varying lengths, cutting off squarely at the ends where it fades to a darker orange color, that falls in front of his face in uneven bangs. 

"What an eyesore

"What an eyesore...", Y/n whispered to herself with a disgusted look on her face.

"Hey I heard that!!", the yellow hair guy replied, turning to Y/n.

Y/n eyes widened, she kept staring at him.

As the demon got closer to him, he just fainted on the spot.

The demon and Y/n, both just froze and sweat dropped. 

'He just fainted?', Y/n thought, 'Why did he even come here?*sigh* Guess I'll help him just this ones'. 

As Y/n got closer she could sense the yellow haired guy gathering strength rapidly.

'What the- does he get stronger when he sleep or something?', Y/n thought as her eyes sparkled in excitement, yet weary at the same time.

He moved in lightning speed as he slashed the demon's head at one go

Y/n eyes widened, 'Woah.....seems he's not as miserable as I thought he'd be......'

"Well then, I'll meet you again.......seems like you won't die so soon after all", she smirked, going back to searching Kanao.

The yellow haired male got up, seeing that the demon was gone there was only one theory he could come up with, 'She saved me! She saved me! My hero! I will never forget you!'

And that was the beginning of a one sided misunderstanding.

Somewhere in the woods

'Kanao-chan, Kanao-chan....where are you~', Y/n thought as she jumped from trees to trees before she saw a similar purple eyed girl with a smile on her face, smoothly cutting a demon's head off.

Y/n sighed in relieve, "Yokatta....~seems like she is doing fine. Well I guess I'll go to Kamado-kun now~", and disappeared in a flash.

Y/n just continued jumping from tree to tree, until she heard a cry from the other side. She hurried to the direction of the sound feeling anxious.

"No one ever told me! I never signed up for this!", a boy shouted as he ran.

"Hhmm?", Y/n hummed as she got closer, "What's he running away from?"

As soon as she saw the demon who was going after the boy, Y/n eyes widened for a second soon turning into a glare, 'So he's still alive...this bitch', she thought, menacing, before she felt another similar presence behind a tree, 'Kamado-kun?'

Tanjiro breath heavily behind the tree and went back to staring at the demon, "What the hell is that?", he cursed before someone tapped his shoulder from the back.

Tanjiro gasped, "You are-", Y/n quickly blocked his mouth and just smiled, "Shhh....or he will catch us both...."

"But the boy...", Tanjiro said as he looked at Y/n with a worried look.

"Do you think I'm going to let the boy die just like that? When I'm here?", Y/n bend her left eyebrows as she gave a smirk. Turning to see the running boy fall, Y/n sweat dropped, "Ahem anyways....what I was trying to say was...take this boy somewhere safe. I will take care of this ugly thing...seriously there's nothing cute about this demon at all"

'Cute?', Tanjiro thought.

"Just do as I say and run away", Y/n said, "That way you can both be safe. Now hurry up before this monster consume this boy!"

To which Tanjiro replied, "H-Hey! Is it only me or he is holding a boy in his hand?"

Y/n just hummed and looked at what the demon was holding. Y/n eyes widened

'This bastard...'

The demon pulled the boy he was holding and placed it close to his mouth consuming the boy.

'He got eaten!', Tanjiro thought.

As the demon chewed in pleasure, he started to grow in size which made the fallen boy tremble in fear, he started to run for his life.

The demon's arms combined together and thrust out as four arms stretching to catch the running boy, but the boy was too slow that the demon caught up with him in no time and caught the boy's leg, pulling the boy towards him. 

Tanjiro's mouth widened at the sight, 'Don't wimp out! Save him! Save him! Save him!', he thought to himself. But before he could even react, Y/n who was just standing beside him a moment ago slashed the arms of the demon at ease, holding the boy in her arms.

"Well, well, well, I'm not going to leave this boy in your hands~", Y/n said with a smirk on her face, placing the boy down.

"Run away", Y/n whispered to the boy.

"But-", he said before his words were cut off by Y/n.

"Just listen to me and go!", she whispered.

"Thank you", the boy muttered, running away (He is going to die later anyways 😅)

"Y-You are t-the-", the demon said sweating.

"Oh...I am surprised you remember me...well then let's just continue the game we couldn't finish years ago...ugly!", Y/n glared at the demon, a dangerous aura emitting from her.

To be continued......

Hey guys!

I'm so sorry this chapter was so short. but I promise I'll try to make it longer next time.

As always thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed reading this Chapter....😋🤗💖

Bye~👋