Chapter-17

As Kagaya gave his greetings everyone including Y/n kneeled on one knee while bowing their heads at the same time.

"I am pleased to see you in a good health, Oyakata-sama", Y/n said as she raised her head, taking a quick glance of the man in front of her.

"I am pleased to see you in a good health as well, Master. I frequently pray for your continued good fortune", Sanemi gave his greetings with his usual scary expression.

"Thank you, Y/n, Sanemi", Kagaya said with a calm expression.

"Before we start the Hashira Meeting, would you mind enlightening us about this swordsman, Tanjiro Kamado, accompanied by a demon?"

"Right. I apologize for startling you all. About Tanjiro and Nezuko...I've sanctioned their situation. And I'd also like you all to accept it"

One by one the Hashiras spoke, disagreeing to what their master just said.

"The letter", Kagaya said to one of his daughter.

"Yes, Master", she replied, taking out an envelop from under her kimono and reading the letter inside the envelop.

~◆◇◆◇Few moments later◆◇◆◇~

Tears started to form in Tanjiro's eyes. 'Emotions' were flying around the garden making Y/n flinch as she flapped her hands in the air.

Kagaya continue to speak which are some important contents but I'm sure you all know it, so let's not waste time and continue.

"I understand...", Y/n said as she looked up towards Kagaya, "...but I need prove!"

Y/n took the bamboo box that was behind her, "Please forgive my discourtesy"

Tanjiro eyes widened as Y/n took his precious sister to the shade behind Kagaya.

 Y/n gently placed the box on the ground, slowly opening the box revealing the demon.

*Blink Blink*

(⊙_⊙)?

 NANI?!!

Y/n silently stared at the cute demon in front of her as she stepped towards her, making Tanjiro misunderstand her actions

"Stop! Please st-", Tanjiro yelled but was interrupted by Y/n who suddenly started fangirling over his little sister.

"H-HOW CAN A DEMON BE SO CUTE?!!", Y/n yelled as she captured every sides of Nezuko with her eyes, "K-KAWAII!!"

Nezuko slowly stepped towards Y/n making her flinch, "W-What are yo-"

Y/n was cut off by Nezuko's sudden action as she placed her hand on top of Y/n's head, softly padding on it.

"Oi! Tanjiro?!", Y/n slowly turned towards Tanjiro making him flinch, "How...HOW CAN SHE BE SO CUTE?!!!!! ಥ_ಥ"

"We-Well..."

"You were hiding her from me from the very start, weren't you?(¬︿̫̿¬☆)"

"NO! NO!"

"Anyways...I accept"

"Huh?!", everyone looked at her, confused.

"Let her live!", Y/n stated with sparkles in her eyes.

"You are not saying this because you think she is cute, are you?", Iguro said while snakily pointing at Y/n.

"Ara ara...Iguro-san please don't point at me like that!", Y/n said, an 'irk' mark appearing on her forehead.

'She...Is she trying to mimic Shinobu?', everyone sweat dropped.

"Well...she is cute...", Y/n deeply staring into Nezuko's eyes before turning towards the people in front of her, "...but that's not the reason why I am taking her side. As you can see I'm completely fine standing next to this innocent little squishy bab- ahem anyways...even the letter of Master Urokodaki has a strong appeal towards her living...well anyways I am excited to see what will happen in the future..."

~GROWL~

"Ah! Sorry I'm just hungry", Y/n said as she put two whole cookies inside her mouth, "Oishi!~ o((>ω< ))o"

'How did she even do that?', everyone thought in harmony.

'This reminds me of that day...', Muichiro thought to himself as he took a quick glance at Y/n, gaining her attention he turned the other side, 'Ah...What's wrong with me?'

A small shade of pink appearing in his face he thought..., 'What are you doing to me...Y/n?'

Y/n?'

To be continued...

Hey Wisterians!

How are you? I know it's been a while since I have updated and I am sorry. 

I'll try my best to make you guys enjoy this story as hard as I can.

Anyways I wish all of your well being and...

Bye? Haha...😜

Peace✌