Me A Vampire Princess? No Way!!!!

Hope you all like the story!!!! :D

Chapter 1-

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. I roll towards off the bed. I hear my brother in the next room running around. Don't know why he does it but he does it. I bang on the wall to tell him to stop but he just slows down. I get up and walk over to my mirror. My long black hair already reaching past my butt. My hazel eyes, my small pink lips, my long legs fit, my small waist, and my snakebites. My skin color tanned. I look the same. My name is Jesse "Raven" Jasons, I'm Native American and a Vampire. Us Native Vampires aren't really pale we stay tanned. I walk to my closet and look to see what am I going to wear. Hmmm, Black Veil Brides or Escape The Fate t-shirt? I do eenie meenie minnie mo and Escape The Fate wins. I grab the shirt along with a pair of faded blue skinny jeans and my all black with red laced Converse. I walk to my bathroom and change. I play my i-pod while I change. Knives and Pens is playing. I change with Andy Sixx on my mind, he's a real cute guy for being the emo-skreamo type. I put my shirt on and then my jeans. I forgot socks. I walk into my room and look through my drawers for a pair of socks. Ah-ha there they are. I sit on ny bed putting my socks on. Now Britney Spear's "Hold It Against Me" is now playing. I'm not a big Brintey fan but I do like some of her songs. I put my socks on now looking under my bed for my black converse. I grabbed them and sit them next to me. I love my converse, especially these black ones. They're the high-top converse with red laces. I read in "Silver Kiss" by Annette Marie Klause that black was for death and red is for blood. I stand up look in the mirror and I look normal.

I grab my backpack and start walking out the door. My brother, Riley "Eagle", is walking towards me closing his room door behind him. He's wearing his plain blue t-shirt, black skinny jeans, and his DC shoes. His hair can't be tamed. "Morning dear sister. What shall you be doing today?", he said walking at my side. "Nothing much dear brother. Just school I guess", I said trying not to laugh. "Ah yes, school. The wonderful place where delinquents go to get an education. I am very fond of "school"," he said while doing quotation marks with his pointer and middle finger. I couldn't help but laugh. "Riley that was so funny!" i said holding my stomach. We both ran down the stairs. God, I love being a vampire.