"What? " Hinata said with a confused nani the fuck face.

"We want you dumb orange. " Terushima said sighing.

"Why do you want me? " Hinata said now really confused.

Oh god what's wrong with him?

They pulled the tangerine to a vacant room and locked the door.

"What's wrong? " He asked still confused.

"Stop playing innocent Chibi. We already know your dirty secret. " He smirked and leaned in.

He kissed the tangerine in the lips but Hinata pulls away.

"That was my first kiss! " He screamed at the bed haired.

The two males were shocked.

"Your first kiss? "

"Yeah stupid. "

"What the fuck? Are you really Hiyo-chan? " Terushima asked really confused.

"I-i told I-i'm not! " He suddenly blushed furiously. Being oblivious to the fuck that he's being sus.

"You're Hiyo-chan but you haven't had your first kiss? "

"Not until now you rooster head. " The Tangerine pouts cutely and looked away angwily.

"So have you been fucked before? "

"What? Of course not! What kind of question is that? "

"You do finger yourself right? " Kuroo asked which made the tangerine blush. He shyly nods and played with his fingers.

The two males were confused.

"Can you show it to us? " Terushima suddenly asked which made the tangerine look at him with wide eyes.

"I-i- "

"If you do, we won't tell anyone your secret~ " Kuroo walked closer and whispered in his ear.

Hinata thought for a while, and made up his mind.

I mean what could go wrong right? Just think of them as normal viewers.

-----

Hinata was now positioned. His hole was shown to the two horny males and he was red.

He started skillfully fingering himself. His three fingers moving flawlessly in and out of his hole until he cummed.

"Aagh~ " He moaned one last time as he cummed on his stomach.

He glances at the males and blushed furiously. He quickly put his clothes back in and wiped the cum of his shirt with a towel in the room.

He stood and looked blushing at the two males.

"I-i guess that's all! I-i'm gonna get going no- "

"I think you should take care of our pets first~ " Terushima seductively said.

"P-pet? " He blushed as the two males removed their pants and boxers. Revealing their hardened dicks.

"I-it's too big- "

"A handjob could do~ " Kuroo said while licking his lips.

The tangerine nodded shyly and proceeded to wrap their dicks with his small hands. It was wet since the males had pre-cum.

"Do it faster Chibi~ " Kuroo said groaning. Hinata obeyed and pump their dicks faster.

He didn't know what had gotten in his mind but he sucked Terushima's dick earning a groan of pleasure from the male after a few sucks he switched to sucking Kuroo, earning the same reaction. He kept switching and sucking their dicks until they were close.

"C-chibi~ / H-hinata~ " They both moaned as they cummed in the tangerine's hands.

"Good boy~ " Terushima said while smirking and patting the tangerine's head.

He didn't know why but for some reason, he liked being called good.

He licked his fingers seductively. Tasting their cum. Licking his lips after.

"We should do this more often Chibi~ " Kuroo smirked but he was surprised when Hinata nodded while blushing.

"I-i'm gonna get going now- b-bye! " He quickly stood up and ran away. Leaving the two males smirking.

"That was fun~ "

-------

Yea the cover book sucks T~T can y'all give me cover books? It's okay if you don't want to though ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ

We're still at chapter three but it already had a little smut ๏_๏ I'm a dissapointment.

Thanks for reading and have a great day!